Sideshow: Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul Diorama (Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow presents the Ahsoka Tano™ vs Darth Maul™ Diorama from the Clone Wars Animated Series. This Star Wars piece will be making its way into Sideshow in the near future. RSVP for more updates on pre-order information.

Azo2qPo.jpg

Any info on the scale? I like the premise of a dio of two characters interacting but these two have no shortage of recent product already.

I need more pictures, price and scale information. It looks animated..but with Sideshow's influence?

Nice to see Sideshow go in a different direction like they used to years ago when they did dioramas.

Really hoping for 1/6 scale, but I know it probably won't be. It looks great and I love the action it's portraying.

1/5 or 1/7 scale, maybe?

I don’t mind the poses strictly because it’s nice to get dynamic looking statues.

I try not to buy too many statues but I would be interested depending on scale.

My only concern would be how securely they’re attached to presumably the throne, or whatever other attachment points there might be.

From past experiences (both mine and others), Sideshow statues do not always have the best design and quality control for attachment points. Misaligned pegs, deteriorating key holes, etc.

I like the "paddle" lightsabers. They give a cool effect.
Not so keen on the poses though. Would prefer it if they had their feet on the ground.
Still pretty cool though.

I think this looks really good. I like the poses, while not copied from the dual, they are reminiscent of it. The "swoosh" effects give it a good sense of motion to go with the jumping they are doing. My first SS diorama for sure.

I love the very dynamic direction they chose for this piece. They're both airborne and the lightsabers depict a lot of movement.
However, I don't like the "defensive" stance Ahsoka is in. Her body appears to be in a dodging/fleeing position. I would have loved to see her also in an "attack" position to suggest she is not afraid of Maul and is equally aggressive.

I love the very dynamic direction they chose for this piece. They're both airborne and the lightsabers depict a lot of movement.
I love the flow of the statue. But...
However, I don't like the "defensive" stance Ahsoka is in. Her body appears to be in a dodging/fleeing position. I would have loved to see her also in an "attack" position to suggest she is not afraid of Maul and is equally aggressive.
I agree with you on the stance they gave Ahsoka, I wish Sideshow had gone with their art print design for this statue.

one-last-lesson-ahsoka-tano-vs-darth-maul_star-wars_silo_lg.png

Jedi are supposed to fight on the defense though, for like the first half of the fight Ahsoka is on the back foot.

Back