Sideshow: Ahsoka Tano vs Darth Maul Diorama (Clone Wars)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep going back to this every day.. I want to want to want it 😂. I REALLY wish they allowed for swappable blades. They could easily have made the blades swappable between the "swinging" action and regular blades. If they did that, I think I wouldn't hesitate as much. I personally think in 99% of instances where they do the swinging blades like this they should include swappable blades. Not saying that 99% they look horrible or anything, but they should always be an option in my opinion. It really changes the look dramatically imo.

I keep going back to this every day.. I want to want to want it 😂. I REALLY wish they allowed for swappable blades. They could easily have made the blades swappable between the "swinging" action and regular blades. If they did that, I think I wouldn't hesitate as much. I personally think in 99% of instances where they do the swinging blades like this they should include swappable blades. Not saying that 99% they look horrible or anything, but they should always be an option in my opinion. It really changes the look dramatically imo.
Just a correction - When saying 'I think', don't combine it with 'personally'. It's already implied when using 'I'.

:)

Just a correction - When saying 'I think', don't combine it with 'personally'. It's already implied when using 'I'.

:)
Was that necessary to post that? I PERSONALLY think it was unnecessary and didn't contribute to the conversation. I PERSONALLY think I didn't need a grammar correction about something so minor. I'm PERSONALLY well aware that 'I' implies that it's referring to myself. However, I PERSONALLY think that by indicating that it was my PERSONAL point of view, rather than my thoughts that I obtained from outside influence, is fine. But thank you. I'm happy to get a grammar lesson when discussing statues. I PERSONALLY don't get bothered by things like grammar when talking to people through the internet otherwise I'd constantly be aggravated by the use of things like "u" and other internet talk.

And you're correct. I made a grammatical error. But it wasn't your so-called correction. I should've used commas. My mistake. I should've said "I, personally, think", which is quite proper and correct. So while I, personally, don't always use this phrase, it is grammatically correct. I could share some grammatical evidence if needed. "I saw it with my own eyes". (Being cheeky there since it's obviously implied that my eyes were the ones that had seen the evidence, obviously.)

Anyway, any thoughts on the actual topic at hand?

I personally think it's a great looking statue and intend on getting it others will miss out and regret it later but it will fit my collection I hope the people that like it are able to get 1 ;)

Was that necessary to post that? I PERSONALLY think it was unnecessary and didn't contribute to the conversation. I PERSONALLY think I didn't need a grammar correction about something so minor. I'm PERSONALLY well aware that 'I' implies that it's referring to myself. However, I PERSONALLY think that by indicating that it was my PERSONAL point of view, rather than my thoughts that I obtained from outside influence, is fine. But thank you. I'm happy to get a grammar lesson when discussing statues. I PERSONALLY don't get bothered by things like grammar when talking to people through the internet otherwise I'd constantly be aggravated by the use of things like "u" and other internet talk.

And you're correct. I made a grammatical error. But it wasn't your so-called correction. I should've used commas. My mistake. I should've said "I, personally, think", which is quite proper and correct. So while I, personally, don't always use this phrase, it is grammatically correct. I could share some grammatical evidence if needed. "I saw it with my own eyes". (Being cheeky there since it's obviously implied that my eyes were the ones that had seen the evidence, obviously.)

Anyway, any thoughts on the actual topic at hand?
Relax, don’t melt. Everything is going to be OK. :)

BF7DA4A7-E4E2-40BA-A7A5-2DAEF28AB4AC.jpeg
4C6080EE-B721-4881-A450-3AF5105C6AFB.jpeg

Back