WWH > SUPERMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman > WWH
Hulk couldn't beat Superman even if he turned Red, Blue or whatever color. Never going to happen! But the fact that this is in a Marvel forum and coming from a Marvel writer is pretty laughable.:lol DC fans will vote for Superman, Marvel fans will vote for puny Hulk!:monkey5

Maybe one day the universe will give us this answer.

normal_jedi-squirrels.jpg

Superman > WWH
Hulk couldn't beat Superman even if he turned Red, Blue or whatever color. Never going to happen! But the fact that this is in a Marvel forum and coming from a Marvel writer is pretty laughable.:lol DC fans will vote for Superman, Marvel fans will vote for puny Hulk!:monkey5

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl Call in POWER-RANGER HULK!!!!

This is a great topic, btw.

I think the closest we will get to a real battle between the Man of Steel and the Green Goliath would be Superman vs Doomsday for DC and War Hulk vs Sentry in the Marvel Universe. So in DC they kill eachother, only to be "reborn" later. In Marvel the Hulk and Sentry technically fight to a stand-still before a resolution comes from a third party.

Crossovers don't really count, the winners are always whoever is the most popular at the time or they flip a coin or the companies make concessions to eachother over who wins and who loses. DC says we want Superman to win his fight and Marvel says okay, as long as Spider-Man wins his fight. That really can't be counted as "official". I mean could Spidey really beat Superboy?

The Joker, yes the JOKER beat the Hulk and then the Hulk got his ass beat by Batman, so Superman would walk the Hulk like a dog.

bgnthc.jpg

Again...out of context...I'm talking about World War Hulk here...not stupid, dumb child like Hulk.Did any of you read World War Hulk? Homos.

Back