• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ikea Detolfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes you can find deals on Craigslist for Ikea stuff, you may want to check that out. They also have jobs on CraigsList too (j/k sorry couldnt resist :D)

Like I said, you dont know me. I've already applied at over 30+ locations and I am registered on every "job finder" website that I know of.
I have nice clothes. Due to maturity, I dont dress like these young punks that I see; either all black clothes with piercings, wannabe white boys who think that showing their ass is "cool", or short shorts with about 30 pounds of hair on top of their head.

-CJK

You have no job, so you have no need for gas or food? Huh :confused: Just a suggestion but maybe you could spend some of that money on some nice clothes and shoes, then go out and look for a job....

man, (some of) you guys are being a little harsh on the lad, no? No need to be so mean.

CJK, deltofs suck. They can't support that much weight, or at least I'm hesitant on those welded supports and 1/8 glass shelves. If you're patient enough, you can find much better deals through Craigslist and arrange for a local pickup. You may even be able to find a deltof through there. You'll get a better piece of furniture (slightly used) for about the same price. Just look for "curio" in you area of craiglist under the "for sale" section; don't limit yourself to just the "furniture" section. You'll still need to find someone with a vehicle to help you move it. Get a good thick comforter, quilt, or better yet moving blanket and some rope to help you transport it. Some of the people trying to sell the stuff may even offer to deliver it if you pay them $20 for their time/trouble.

Good luck.

Plus, is it that out of the ordinary that if there were a fellow freak that lived within driving distance of CJK to want to help him out and didn't have to go too far out of his/her way to do so because possibly on a trip to Ikea anyway? I'd help a fellow freak out if I could.

Thinking on this more, I think what CJK was asking wasn't too demanding. Maybe he could have phrased it a little better like, "hey, anyone local to me want to give me a ride to Ikea if you're already making a trip? I'll pay for gas." I seriously don't think he was expecting someone to cross state lines to personally hand deliver a curio for free.

Geez, lighten up people.

ljpg1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back