• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Ikea Detolfs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive to an IKEA dude. It's the only way unless you find someone local. Shipping is a ^^^^^ cuz they are extremely heavy. I live iin MI. I could help you out if you're in Ohio or Indiana.

You've been through this before man. You are gonna have to drive and pick them up if you don't want to pay to have them shipped. UPS just increased their rates too. Oversize/over weight boxes get a huge premium to ship.

I understand that, but I'm looking for someone who may be passing through GA or something of the sort.

-CJK

So you want someone else to use their gas and vehicle to bring you a display case? Now its all making sense!:p

I feel for you man, because my closest Ikea is three hours away in California, shipping is so damn high, and I want this cool set of bookshelves they have, as well as some Detolfs too.

And to top it off, on my way back to Las Vegas from Comic-con this year, I stopped in at Ikea and they were closed due to an earthquake. An earthquake which I did not feel at all because I was driving in my car. And I had just commented that morning how I had never felt an earthquake and I still have not now. Dang...

See, you flipping it all around. If someone were heading to Atlanta from Florida, they would more than likely be traveling on Interstate 75. I could meet them at the Macon, GA exit on their way back and there would be no excess driving or work.
And yes, there is an Ikea in Atlanta, but I just dont have and cant afford the gas to drive all of the way up there and all of the way back in one day. Sorry, but I'm not rich.

-CJK

Just the time and effort they have to put out to pick it up for you in the first place. :rolleyes: You can afford collectibles but you can't afford gas...makes sense to me. :confused:

If you're in Macon you're about 120 miles from Atlanta. If you can afford Detolfs you can afford the 50.00 in gas. Sorry dude, but this request is lame.

If all people want to do is rip on me, then this thread can just go ahead and be closed.

furystorm, thank you for your courtesy.

-CJK

You expect total strangers to waste their time, energy, and gas to hand deliver a piece of furniture you're capable of picking up yourself [if you weren't so cheap], and your upset? :confused: Perhaps it's time for a reality check pal :rolleyes:

Hey hey, this chap is obviously a youngin', certainly an unrealistic request; but who hasn't made some rather odd requests when we were young?

:huh

^^^^ you all. That's all I have to say. To be unemployed, living the life I do, I dont see why someone would have a problem stopping at an exit taking some money, handing me a box, and getting back en route. A little less than 5 minutes.

-CJK

5 minutes huh. Lets see, driving however far they have to just to get there in the 1st place [I'm assuming they don't live beside the IKEA]. Spending the time in the store looking for the item, waiting in line to pay for it, then packing it into their vehicle. Going back the same way they came...and all this in just 5 minutes! :lol Not to mention the gas they have to spend just to get to IKEA. Like I said before I think it's time for a serious reality check, and more than a little maturity no doubt. :rolleyes:
And why would anyone without a job be buying collectibles and display cases for those collectibles....do you think perhaps your priorities are a bit out of whack? :confused:

I'm immature? You didnt have to even come into this thread my friend. Either way, because I'm a kind-hearted person who doesnt mind helping someone out, I would have no problem doing the same for someone else.
Also, let me ask you, I have no job, so no need to buy gas or food, so when I do get money, what do you think I should spend it on?
You have no idea who I am or the life I've lived, so you have NO right what so ever to judge me. I swear on everything that I love and own that you wouldnt survive a day in my shoes!

-CJK

5 minutes huh. Lets see, driving however far they have to just to get there in the 1st place [I'm assuming they don't live beside the IKEA]. Spending the time in the store looking for the item, waiting in line to pay for it, then packing it into their vehicle. Going back the same way they came...and all this in just 5 minutes! :lol Not to mention the gas they have to spend just to get to IKEA. Like I said before I think it's time for a serious reality check, and more than a little maturity no doubt. :rolleyes:
And why would anyone without a job be buying collectibles and display cases for those collectibles....do you think perhaps your priorities are a bit out of whack? :confused:

I'm immature? You didnt have to even come into this thread my friend. Either way, because I'm a kind-hearted person who doesnt mind helping someone out, I would have no problem doing the same for someone else.
Also, let me ask you, I have no job, so no need to buy gas or food, so when I do get money, what do you think I should spend it on?
You have no idea who I am or the life I've lived, so you have NO right what so ever to judge me. I swear on everything that I love and own that you wouldnt survive a day in my shoes!

-CJK

1947_eating_popcorn_and_drinking_be.gif

-CJK

You have no job, so you have no need for gas or food? Huh :confused: Just a suggestion but maybe you could spend some of that money on some nice clothes and shoes, then go out and look for a job....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back