• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1/6th scale Hot Toys, Enterbay & 3A figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WTB: Anakin PF (Ex), Morgul Lord LSB, Sword, Minas Morgul, Fell Beast

there was a Morgul lord lsb on ebay last night that went for $450 plus shipping and was MIB, never displayed.

Yup, I also saw it on eBay but that item was already ended because someone already bought it, darn it! :gah: Well, better luck nextime! :wink1: Thanks for the advice bro!

Yup, I also saw it on eBay but that item was already ended because someone already bought it, darn it! :gah: Well, better luck nextime! :wink1: Thanks for the advice bro!

It was a great price, I thought about getting it myself but it was sold right away. Good luck on the hunt bro!

@T3xrr: Awwh why didn't you get it? Thanks bro! You too bro, goodluck finding it! Hope we find a decent price in the future!

hunting for these stuff guys..esp the Morgul Lord LSB!!!

a tuesday bump! Naghahanap pa din (Still looking) hehe!

Re: WTB: Items related to Hot Toys, SS LOTR, SS Starwars

Just got a HT TDK Bruce Wayne HS locally! Still looking for the others..

Re: WTB: Items related to Hot Toys, SS LOTR, SS Starwars

Yup bro but I can't find the specific suit that I'm looking for. Here's the link bro:
https://www.toys2.net/product.php?productid=20663&cat=0&page=1

Hoping a friend who will travel to HK this wk will have a chance to find this one & the HT men's suit (for Tony) there hehe! :D Btw, accepted you as a friend here! Thanks for the help again bro! I'll let u know if I'll need to pay thru paypal..Thanks!!!

Back