Wrath of the Titans

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I quit reading that site a long time ago. Some people rate movies before they even seen them. And the critics on there hate pretty much anything I'd want to see anyway.

I know Rotten Tomatoes is not great, but I usually just read the Top Critics, since those critics work for other papers and whatnot, I guess I go there to see all the reviews from critics together,
whether the reviews are rotten or not depends on the person, but sometimes their descriptions of what the movie lacks are right,

I knew people were not going to like this movie, but, like I said, the reviews are even worst than I though,

A forgettable movie. Everything was just too convenient for the heroes. Poor Poseidon had about 2 minutes of screen time in both films. Nighy was fun. And Worthington just isn't a action star IMHO. The FX were great this time around though.

Will this have Titans this time?

Well, it should have been called Wrath of the Titan.

Ralph and Liam are the reason to see this film. Worthington is a decent actor, but I couldn't really care about the character or his son. The other demigod was kind of pointless to have around and I hated the depiction of Chronos. Decent effects and I liked this Andromeda better than the first film.

Ralph and Liam are the reason to see this film. Worthington is a decent actor, but I couldn't really care about the character or his son. The other demigod was kind of pointless to have around and I hated the depiction of Chronos. Decent effects and I liked this Andromeda better than the first film.

Bill Nighy is the reason to see this film :lecture

Saw it the other day, decent, not great. I really wish they would've done more with Zeus/Hades in these films than what we were given. Kind of a waste really.

I really like the look of this film (and the first), the creature designs are great, but this film felt shallow, even more than the first. It just seems the pieces were there to make these films really great, they just didn't put them together.

I just don't get it. You have the budget. You have the actors. Making this film kick ass on atleast a fun sort of level shouldn't really be so hard. I feel like I could have made this film great.

I just don't get it. You have the budget. You have the actors. Making this film kick ass on atleast a fun sort of level shouldn't really be so hard. I feel like I could have made this film great.

I guess it really really matters to have a really good director, like, it doesn't even matter if there i a good script or not because a lot of movies have a silly story bu the director makes them good movies...
I fear for the ninja turtles

I guess it really really matters to have a really good director, like, it doesn't even matter if there i a good script or not because a lot of movies have a silly story bu the director makes them good movies...
I fear for the ninja turtles

Tell me about it. Hopefully he's purposefully lowering our expectations and just ****ing with us. But it is Michael Bay. He may just do something out of spite.

Back