Would You Support a SPORTS Premium Format Line???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geb

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off...a HUGE Packers fan and was curious if anyone else would be interested in a Sports Premium Format or Legendary Scale Bust line. Personally I cannot begin to imagine how cool a Brett Favre Premium Format figure would be with REAL cloth uniform, some Lambeau Field turf (sculpted, of course), and a REMOVABLE helmet (or additional head exclusive)...plus a real leather football. That would be an awesome venture...wish someone was thinking this over.

Some awesome choices of current players and past players!

Geb

I would love Premium Format statues of my favorite European League Soccer players, but since that won't happen, then NO!:emperor But more power to others who'd want players from other sports lines such Football and Basketball.

Not a bad idea but no...I wouldn't support it. I like keeping my sports collectibles to just jerseys and hats. And I like keeping my statue collectibles to movies and superheroes.

Do the McFarlane sports "statues" sell well at all? :confused:

No interest from me, but if it sells then more power to whatever company does it. But if thats the case I hope you guys get a sports section and I can stay far away from it :lol

I'm all for it. And, I have suggested P.F. "Legendary Athletes" before...

NFL:

J. Montana
D. Marino
B. Favre
J. Elway
W. Payton
B. Sanders
L. Taylor
R. White
R. Lott
J. Rice

(many others)

NBA:

M. Jordan
B. Russell
L. Bird
M. Johnson
W. Chamberlain

(many others)

MLB:

B. Ruth
J. DiMaggio
M. Mantle
R. Jackson
L. Gherig

(many others)

NHL:

W. Gretzky
M. Lemieux

of course:

M. Ali

and more.

I LOVE sports but probably not. give me a Jack Lambert, Lombardi or Coach "Bear" Bryant and that's all all I would spend the money on. maybe a Michael Jordan. I don't see those getting made though, except MJ, so my answer is "no".

I love sports,but I dont think i would invest too much in sports figures,unless they made a Killer looking Kaka`in Milan jersey!

Probably not, as I'm obviously not a fan of every team or player. I might buy 1 of every 50 items they'd make. And they wouldn't make nearly that many.

No offense to the sports folk, but I can't think of anything that would be lamer than a PF line based on sports.

:sleep :emperor

To be honest I would love that idea... but only for Tampa Bay Buccaneers players. I don't think you could get enough non-player fans to buy them at PF prices.

Back