Would you buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy T3 Figures from Hot Toys?

• Yes

Votes: 86 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 76 46.9%

• Total voters
too bad Furlong was too busy stealing lobsters at that time, it would have been neat if he came back with Arnold in T3.

Cant take this film seriously let alone the figures.What sort of accessories would we get,A PAIR OF PINK STAR SHAPED SUNGLASSES!:slap

I voted yes but I really just want the T-X. Two versions, one Kristanna and one Endo.

Voted Yes. The film is terrible but a final BD T-850 would just be too incredible from Hot Toys. I'd probably take a non-BD T-850 aswell. Not so sure about the TX but maybe when I saw it.

Terminator fans will buy anything. Heck, they are still buying Neca 8 inch figures.

Because 8 inch figures are bottom of the barrell? Bull. A 1:1 bust can be as fancy high end as it wants, I don't give a crap, I can't do anything with it, it just sits there gathering dust. So yeah for me an 8inch figure is much more worthwhile.

This film IS NOT terrible, it is 800 times better than Salvation...what a snoozefest! All the puppeteering of the endos made me crazy...

We waited three films for that?

That's the future war we get?...McG sucks...

Not to mention the ruining of the Marcus character in the trailers, that might have saved it for me, if when he walks across the mine field you realize, "holy crap, he is a robot!" but NOPE, lets give it away in the trailer...THE FIRST TRAILER TOO!

But i digress, Yes, if HT's can make silly characters like Silken Floss and Abigail Whistler, then they sure can hell give me a T-X!

I vote yes, to at least the T-X...non endo version.

M.

The Marcus character was ridiculous plain and simple. Why in the hell would Skynet allow him the freewill to choose a side? They should have programmed him as a sleeper agent, sorta like Boomer from BattlestarGalactica. He wouldn't even know he was about to shoot John Connor.

for completion sake, yes. Right now I just feel something is missing when we have the T-600, T-700, T-800, T-1000(on the way), but no TX. As bad as T3 was, it's the missing link for a complete set and sometimes you have to live with having a figure from a bad movie just to finish the line :)

Well, the figure itself would be cool. Think of what it'd be like for HT to go nuts on those LEDs!

This film IS NOT terrible, it is 800 times better than Salvation...what a snoozefest! All the puppeteering of the endos made me crazy...

We waited three films for that?

That's the future war we get?...McG sucks...

Not to mention the ruining of the Marcus character in the trailers, that might have saved it for me, if when he walks across the mine field you realize, "holy crap, he is a robot!" but NOPE, lets give it away in the trailer...THE FIRST TRAILER TOO!

But i digress, Yes, if HT's can make silly characters like Silken Floss and Abigail Whistler, then they sure can hell give me a T-X!

I vote yes, to at least the T-X...non endo version.

M.

I don't think that was their fault. Wasn't that leaked first by internet douches before the trailer was even out?

Salvation was "bad",yet people still love the figures, so why the ____ not.:dunno

I wouldn't buy T3 figures produced by Hot Toys or any toy/collectible company for that matter. I haven't bought a single thing from Salvation either. It's like this. Why buy a T3 T-850 when I have the T2 T-800? Why buy a TX when I can have the T-1000? T-600s? No thanks, I'd rather have the T-800 endo.

Only The Terminator and Judgment Day for me.

Back