Would you buy a Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette/PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a Hulkbuster Iron Man Comiquette/PF?

• Definitely, Sign me up

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Probably but only if they did other characters first

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Definitely No

Votes: 16 22.2%
  • Depends on what it looked like

Votes: 17 23.6%

• Total voters

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Now before you start screaming NO MORE IRON MAN!!! I'm not talking about next just down the line. Imagine if done in a stand off pose to go against the existing Hulk PF done in proper scale it'd be huge and definitely heavy. I'd definitely be down for one after they've hit a few more characters and would love to have it....Hey the exclusive could still be a T-Bomb sculpt..

Thoughts?

iron_nov6_07.gif

Hulk_Buster_Iron_Man.jpg

I initially voted no but thinking about it this would look very impressive in size and detail and I missed the regular IM and this version would be just as cool for me, so I would like to change my vote to yes :D

Gonna have to say no. It's a nice design, but the PF's take up way too much space for me to go for mulitple versions of the same characters. I would way rather have either a 80's, or modern Iron Man Premium Format figure myself.

I'm sure it would be extremely awesome if they did something like this though.

I would love to see the Hulkbuster in a PF, but I would like to have some other characters first.

Top on my list:

Beta Ray Bill (not that it would happen anytime this decade)

I wouldnt. Id much rather have another version of iron man than the hulk buster. the bust is enough for me.

I would love to see the Hulkbuster in a PF, but I would like to have some other characters first.

Top on my list:

Beta Ray Bill (not that it would happen anytime this decade)

The term Hulkbuster always reminds me of the phone tracing scene in the movie The Big Hit - https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120609/ -

But what happens if the Hulk has a Hulkbuster buster buster?​

jitcrunch.aspx

I have to say maybe a diorama would be better for space saving, however I would have to say as a PF/Comiquette I would much prefer him as a foe for the Hulk.

This would sell like the proverbial hotcakes!

No. Definitely not. Unless the ES would be 150. A low edition size makes everting desirable! :lol But seriously, perhaps a diorama would be a better way to go for this avatar of Tony Stark. I still wouldn't buy it though. Unless the ES... :lol

Hulkbuster PF ,diorama and a War Machine PF.Id buy all of those with the greatest of pleasure.

This would seem more likely... and do-able.

Why? Most likely it'd be a Comiquette since there is no mixed media on it at all.....they haven't been toking the Comiquette fires so I don't necessarily see this as a undoable thing....

Back