Would you buy a Hot Toys Spiderman??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ! Medicom did a horrible work with the red/blue outfit and I still need a Tobey Maguire headsculpt so bring it on with the 4th movie !

Definitely ! Medicom did a horrible work with the red/blue outfit and I still need a Tobey Maguire headsculpt so bring it on with the 4th movie !

I disagree i like the look of the red/blue (not as much as the black.) I think it's very underrated. (while not totally accurate it's very spiderman) But i'd love to see what HT could do. And if you want the dark PP The medi HS is very good.

The medi figs kick ass as far as i'm concerned.(especially for the price)

16_35256_4fef82101b9abc0.jpg

16_35256_5cd34b343e811b6.jpg
16_35256_c4b644d1e5534a2.jpg

017-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

006-9.jpg

023-3.jpg

030.jpg

IMG_7322.jpg

IMG_7339.jpg

Man I love thos DID table stands. I need some as of yesterday.

I have the Medicom's Marvel comic line and love both Spidey's. They are two of my favorite pieces. Anyone have Medicom's Spidey from the second movie? How does it compare?

I just don't like the shiney gimp look of the MediMovie figures. It looks ok on black Spiderman but not on Red/Blue.

The red one photos that way it really isn't so shiny in person. (on both of em) Cause the material has a different feel to it then it looks in pics. It almost looks like a hard spandex in pics but in person it's soft to the touch. Every pic i see makes it look like the "gimp" look, but it's not really that way.

I just don't like the shiney gimp look of the MediMovie figures. It looks ok on black Spiderman but not on Red/Blue.

That's kind of my feeling on it... black looks good. However, that movie was so bad I wouldn't want any figures directly related too it.

Wouldn't mind a red and blue, but that one doesn't do it for me.

Back