Worst Hot Toys Head Sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There some sculpts that are off...... My vote goes:
V1 joker
V1 terminator bd (burger face)
V1 tdk Batman sculpt
DX04 bruce lee normal sculpt
DX05 Indiana Jones
Superman returns CK sculpt

You are all wrong. Hot Toys KANE wins!

PICTURE383-5.jpg

interestingly, I don't think HT could get John Hurts image rights for the Kane figure, so HT sculpted Jon Finch who was originally going to be Kane but he had to pull out of the film at the last minute.

images

Jon Finch

I know, but therefore NOT Kane.

It's like making Indiana Jones with Tom Selleck's likeness just because he was going to play indiana Jones. Not an excuse.

interestingly, I don't think HT could get John Hurts image rights for the Kane figure, so HT sculpted Jon Finch who was originally going to be Kane but he had to pull out of the film at the last minute.
Pretty much.
It's nice to have at least some option, especially backstage related, instead of just infected Kane.

A lot of HT earlier figures weren't the greatest...but once they started hitting their stride, we starting getting some great figures. As far as worst headsculpt, the V1 Joker head sculpt was pure horse crap. I remember getting the V1 along with TDK Batman (Begins Suit) at the same time. Opened Batman first and was amazed with the detail...I opened the Joker next and was let down by that head sculpt enough to question whether I still wanted to collect HT. If it wasn't for my TDK Batman (in Begins suit), I might've still collected statues only.

Honorable mention for HT Predator Billy. I know the issue with the actors license...but seeing it in person. Ugh.

Back