Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man, sorry to see that! Ask them to use the bags filled with tiny Styrofoam balls like they did for me. It worked really well!

17127784157_ca79ed841a_h.jpg

Congrats SDguy!

Today i got my 2nd replacement. Unfortunately broken

IMG_9677_1.jpg

Sideshow poor packaging. This time box has been half filled with peanuts...WTF???

Oh man, sorry to see that! Ask them to use the bags filled with tiny Styrofoam balls like they did for me. It worked really well!

17127784157_ca79ed841a_h.jpg

That packaging seem better . You are very lucky men. I just contact sideshow and provide the pictures, now i'm waiting for a reply :mad:

I'm not sure having 4 WW hairpieces sitting in my condo at the moment really screams "lucky"... ;)

I just glued my third piece back together and kept it. :lol I wasn't interested in trying for a 4th one and the piece was in the box. Luckily it's not noticeable at all.

I just glued my third piece back together and kept it. :lol I wasn't interested in trying for a 4th one and the piece was in the box. Luckily it's not noticeable at all.

Did you get a discount for doing so.

I'm not sure having 4 WW hairpieces sitting in my condo at the moment really screams "lucky"... ;)

They really sent 4? After 2 it's normally no more available. CS is really improving from SS. :)

I got a reply, but seems like this representative is ********g with me

Thank you for your e-mail and for the images you have provided me. I am terribly sorry that this attempt was not successful. Our shipping team has attempted a number of different methods to prevent these pieces from arriving broken.

I have confirmed with my inventory and returns team that we regretfully do not have any additional replacement parts for this item. Normally in a situation like this I would offer a credit to keep the best possible piece but since they all arrived broken what I suggest is returning the item for a full refund.

In addition, what I would like to do is offer you a $25.00 discount on one of your existing orders as our way of saying we are sorry for not being able to resolve this inquiry for you.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience so that we can proceed with assisting you.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

I got a reply, but seems like this representative is ********g with me

Thank you for your e-mail and for the images you have provided me. I am terribly sorry that this attempt was not successful. Our shipping team has attempted a number of different methods to prevent these pieces from arriving broken.

I have confirmed with my inventory and returns team that we regretfully do not have any additional replacement parts for this item. Normally in a situation like this I would offer a credit to keep the best possible piece but since they all arrived broken what I suggest is returning the item for a full refund.

In addition, what I would like to do is offer you a $25.00 discount on one of your existing orders as our way of saying we are sorry for not being able to resolve this inquiry for you.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience so that we can proceed with assisting you.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

You figure with like what is it 9000es of this, they would have a crazy amount of replacement available. Oh well. Full refund I suppose

Well, after sideshow response due unsolved Wonder Woman inquiry and the funny offer of $25 in discount, i decide to show my disagreement regarding the insignificant amount in credit and this is what i finally i got

Thanks for your e-mail. I do apologize if I did not express myself correctly in my previous e-mail. In this case there are no further replacements which is why I mentioned that returning the item for a full refund would be best. The $25.00 credit would have been as an additional courtesy after your refund as a way of saying we are sorry that we were unable to make it work out with your Wonder Woman.

Now, if you for whatever reason wanted to keep the Wonder Woman PF as is I could offer a $60.00 credit. However, if accepted no further credits, exchanges or refunds would be available. I do hope this clarifies my previous e-mail but if you have any other questions please let me know.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza

$60 i better than $25 and of course more reasonable amount in credit for a $400 piece. Now i need to find an artist to fix my Wonder Woman hair,...how much it could be?

Back