Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeeeees!

palpatine.jpg

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbeR6uYxU50[/ame]​

Can someone just say what it is? Is it really at sdcc to join? Can I join online to get the exclusive pics?

Yes it is, no you can't. They scan your badge at the booth. They also give out prizes and gift cards and stuff when you're there. You can win stuff, I never do. It's not that big a deal.

Personally I am hoping that both hands switch out, to maybe fists or something. How often in comics do we see Wonder Woman carrying a spear, sword, or shield, or anything but her lasso?

I don't think having switch out fist for the right arm will work since it's just stick straight out to WW's side.

Maybe if it was holding a sword straight out too?

wow, that was a interesting few pages of nothing, very interesting, that said it does look like where getting back to the topic at hand, WonderWoman.

P.S. We will Never Speak of The Elite League of Sideshow Collectors Initiative

:lol :lol

Yes it is, no you can't. They scan your badge at the booth. They also give out prizes and gift cards and stuff when you're there. You can win stuff, I never do. It's not that big a deal.

Ok but do they send you exclusive club members pics only of the WW statue? Wow it's so hard to just this simple answer. Please confirm :pray: then I promise I won't bring it up again.

I don't think having switch out fist for the right arm will work since it's just stick straight out to WW's side.

Maybe if it was holding a sword straight out too?

I was thinking if the lasso was removable from her hip, it would look cool with a change out hand holding/swinging the lasso. Might work at that angle :dunno

We got exclusive pics of the Catwoman pf also.

you guys keep letting these secrets out your going to ruin it for the rest of us who know how to keep our mouths closed :gah:

:gah::gah::gah: what's going on here? Can just one member of this club just confirm about the exclusive pics? Is there really any secret club that gets exclusive pics? :banghead can someone just post a real pic from this club? Anything WW or cat woman?

The best are the pics I got of the Huntress Premium Format - you guys are gonna love it!

That's what i would do. They might have a different way to join the club now. Let us know what they say if they let you say anything.

Ok I will when they are open. Thanks bro, I will ask them why this club is not open to everyone. It needs to be for everybody to be able to join. Btw we all want the exclusive pics! :wave

Sorry to be the spoilsport, but it's not funny.

There is no elite club. There are no secret Wonder Woman pics.
Sorry guys.

Sorry to be the spoilsport, but it's not funny.

There is no elite club. There are no secret Wonder Woman pics.
Sorry guys.

Thank you! Whew! That was so much easier. One can never be sure if a thing is real or not. Just needed confirmation. :1-1: now need to relax a bit. Now at least I'm all caught up with all the latest WW pf info and pics. This is the second statue other then galactus I'm buying by all means. Going to watch the new episode of power rangers megaforce. Be back soon. Happy New year!

Last edited:
Thank you! Whew! That was so much easier. One can never be sure if a thing is real or not. Just needed confirmation. :1-1: now need to relax a bit. Now at least I'm all caught up with all the latest WW pf info and pics. This is the second statue other then galactus I'm buying by all means. Going to watch the new episode of power rangers megaforce. Be back soon. Happy New year!

Sorry man, i could not resist. It was all in good fun :lol :duff

This is my second statue also, I am picking up the new Captain America PF

Back