Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kate is too old now too. You need someone that'll last through the next 5-8 years of movies. Kate is 41 gents.

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon
Shhh, just let us wish.:lol It's not like anything is going to change at this point anyways. Godot is our Wonder Woman, like it or not.

Old is just a number :wink1:

And so is Wonder Woman in Injustice :pfft:

Hahaha I still would love to see it. I mean Zoe Saldana, 36 and still killed it as Gamora, Ben is 42, and looks solid as Bruce. Kate definitely looks in her early 30's IMO. Besides she still was pretty damn good at Total Recall. Ain't no stopping her!

My pick would be Gina Carano.
Shes beautiful and is a mixed martial arts fighter and actress

Shhh, just let us wish.:lol It's not like anything is going to change at this point anyways. Godot is our Wonder Woman, like it or not.
Lol I know. She would be my first pic really.
Old is just a number :wink1:

And so is Wonder Woman in Injustice :pfft:

Hahaha I still would love to see it. I mean Zoe Saldana, 36 and still killed it as Gamora, Ben is 42, and looks solid as Bruce. Kate definitely looks in her early 30's IMO. Besides she still was pretty damn good at Total Recall. Ain't no stopping her!
Yeah an older WW would be cool too and besides, she's like a god so its not like shed be weak. I'd like to see someone new though. Tired of seeing the same ppl in the same roles lol

Lol I know. She would be my first pic really.

Yeah an older WW would be cool too and besides, she's like a god so its not like shed be weak. I'd like to see someone new though. Tired of seeing the same ppl in the same roles lol

First off, nice Avi :wink1:

And yeah I agree, but most of the times the new comers are absolutely terrible. I mean really.

My rebuttal for Gina: Haywire....yikes.

Like I said, I can see it, but after Haywire I might as well get Justin Timberlake as Arthur Curry/Aquaman :lol
Lol yeah. Or Charlize. She still looks young and would act the **** out of the role

First off, nice Avi :wink1:

And yeah I agree, but most of the times the new comers are absolutely terrible. I mean really.

Avi? Avatar? Lol thanks. Yeah that's my biggest worry. Sienna Miller is cute too so is Gemma Arterton. And she's ****ing hot as hell

Avi? Avatar? Lol thanks. Yeah that's my biggest worry. Sienna Miller is cute too so is Gemma Arterton. And she's ****ing hot as hell

Yup, Avatar looks cool brah

The only reason I think Gina or Jaime are good, is cause they can also look the part, sexy and physical.

Everyone else just has good acting credentials or look gorgeous, never the physical part.

I'd say Hayley Atwell, loved her in Cap!

Lets face it. There are not many actresses in hollywoood that have the drive to go in and look beast enough for this role. You would have to cast an athlete with little to no acting chops to get the perfect WW in my opinion. Funny they cast a ripped beastly Superman but can't find a strong WW. Ridiculous. :slap

Back