Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well let's see, Batman and Superman sold out of 2000 and 2500 EX's in 4 days and think it was 16 days respectively(Someone can correct the superman one) Wonder Woman has 3500 EX's and has been on sale for 5 months and counting and was just shown to probably be Statue of SDCC this year.

It could of course be fake but if it was real, would I be surprised? No, not really.
Superman took over a month to sell out. Everyone always says a week or two but it didn't go WL till after a month of being up

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

See there ya go 30 days, so it's not like her selling out the EX after 5 months would be a huge stretch.
Dude I POd first minute first day and watched that damn guy sit there for so long, but nowadays that's a quick sellout go figure lol

Dude I POd first minute first day and watched that damn guy sit there for so long, but nowadays that's a quick sellout go figure lol

You kids have it easy. Back in my day you had to keep hitting refresh to make sure you didn't miss out on ordering a statue in the 97 Seconds it took to sell out.

You kids have it easy. Back in my day you had to keep hitting refresh to make sure you didn't miss out on ordering a statue in the 97 Seconds it took to sell out.
I've hears. I'd relish that. That's where the fun is. Now its like nothing sekla out for months sometimes not even after its shipped Lol. A month is like lightning quick. That's why I love PCS for sticking to low ESs. Their RYU BD Ex sold out in 4 minutes

No no no, that wasn't the hard days, internet pssh. Remember when you actually had to drive from Comic store to Comic Store and see if they had got any in and the worst news you could possibly hear, "I sold my last one this morning"

No no no, that wasn't the hard days, internet pssh. Remember when you actually had to drive from Comic store to Comic Store and see if they had got any in and the worst news you could possibly hear, "I sold my last one this morning"
No way! How long have you guys been collecting for. Did they have computers back then?

The only reason things sold out so fast back in the day is because there were no NRD and everyone just ordered everything as soon as it's available and then cancel most of them later.

Which is probably why SS installed the NRD policy to begin with.

The only reason things sold out so fast back in the day is because there were no NRD and everyone just ordered everything as soon as it's available and then cancel most of them later.

Which is probably why SS installed the NRD policy to begin with.

Pretty much, people would jump on, order, if they had the money great it's bought. If not cancel and no skin of their backs. Also, because they weren't making as many the flippers would jump on and grab them knowing full well they'd make a ton on people who "had to have them".

ydusepez.jpg

I've hears. I'd relish that. That's where the fun is. Now its like nothing sekla out for months sometimes not even after its shipped Lol. A month is like lightning quick. That's why I love PCS for sticking to low ESs. Their RYU BD Ex sold out in 4 minutes

I'll take my beautiful Batman and Superman statues over the "rush" of trying to order any day. Plenty of other ways to get that competitive rush, without having to forego these masterpieces.

I'll take my beautiful Batman and Superman statues over the "rush" of trying to order any day. Plenty of other ways to get that competitive rush, without having to forego these masterpieces.
Will not argue with you there bro. I love them too much to have lost them in a rush

Well no, they sometimes do this thing where it'll say "This Many remain!" and then it'll go to Zero and then it'll go back up for PO because they didn't really hit the number of EX's sold. SSC has said it's a system thing, some members here think it's them trying to sell more statues, whatever the case maybe until it's the waitlist we'll never really know.

He means because sometimes it shows that then, the low quantity alert goes away. It happened to Catwoman and plenty of other statues.

Ahhh, thanks.

Then what does Wonder Woman look like?
Healthy. Like she doesn't smoke too many cigarettes and had the the world run through her.

Yeah, I was lucky enough to snag one of those.:yess:

Healthy. Like she doesn't smoke too many cigarettes and had the the world run through her.

PCS really needs to update that ordering system and website if they're going to try to be in this game with a DC license. Taking just paypal and having website crashes just isn't going to cut it.

I could've but chose not to. Then I changed my mind like 30 minutes too late. 4 minutes is soft. That's like an average day on mondotees.com lol

Back