Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Power Rangers qualify as great taste...lol

Why? It's widely popular and even has more collectors and fans than sideshow statues. The owner Saban who owns power ranger is in the top earner in the worlds richest people. Power rangers has been around for more than 30 years and still going on strong. What can be better then people in their 20s and 30s playing teenagers who has powers. Doesn't get any better than that right? Good villains, robots, hot female team members, and transforming devices. Ok..... The WW statue is done so freaking well it's giving power rangers a run for what's better. So hard to decide with so many good things coming out at once.

I may regret admitting this but...

I had a thing for Pink Power Ranger Kimberly. :eek:

AMYJOJOHONSON7655.jpg

whiterangerKim.jpg

Totally, I was so sad when the White ranger snapped her neck though :( very sad :( :monkey3

What??? Lol... No, no that never happen.... Hope no newbies really believe this. That would be so crazy. They are team members in love :) maybe a power rangers crossover with justice league movie? Oh wow!! That would be epic!!!!

Well Wonder Woman is too well done. There's nothing more to say. She's epic and possibly the best statue ever made. Everything is a winner for WW. So we need something else great to talk about. So power rangers comes to mind since it's the next best thing :D

I probably would have watched Power Rangers if there had been some neck-snappin'.

Any guesses on when the first announced ship-date will be for the WW PF? I'm going to say March 2015 with a delayed ship-date of August 2015.

Back