Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so is getting the regular version cheaper than getting the EX?

It's only more expensive for foreign collectors (That is, outside the US) because of duties, customs, tariffs and such. When their LCS has a collectible in stock, they don't have to pay those fees. When they buy from Sideshow, it's shipping from the US, so there are import fees.

I like flexpay too, its the bomb

I agree, it enables me to feed the obsession without feeling like I need to check myself since the payments are so small.

Wait so is getting the regular version cheaper than getting the EX?

Ex. or no buy for me. I'm OCD about my Ex's. Only time it doesn't matter to me, is when the Ex. is only a print.

Like Bill mentioned, out of country buyer's have to pay a bunch of added costs that raises the cost of the product, so it becomes cheaper to buy the product from a retailer in your area. Also, many times after market regular editions that aren't moving bring down the cost of the item, if not in high demand. I don't see that being an issue here unless they create a Batman PF size edition of Ex. and Reg's here which would be an overkill imo. But then again this is WW.

Last edited:
It's only more expensive for foreign collectors (That is, outside the US) because of duties, customs, tariffs and such. When their LCS has a collectible in stock, they don't have to pay those fees. When they buy from Sideshow, it's shipping from the US, so there are import fees.

Price x 1,25 + 75-100 dollars.

That is what it costs to get it to Sweden.

In my experience getting the EX from Thousand Oaks, California works out almost exactly the same as getting it from Geelong, Victoria. Local shops just factor in shipping etc and the EX ends up being maybe $10 more.

In my experience getting the EX from Thousand Oaks, California works out almost exactly the same as getting it from Geelong, Victoria. Local shops just factor in shipping etc and the EX ends up being maybe $10 more.

I'm assuming that the local shop (outside the U.S.) doesn't carry many Ex's in stock routinely. Do you normally go to them and request they pre-order the Ex. for you?

Them and the low life flippers. :lecture

I wondered why they charged an NRD but it makes PERFECT since now! I collect Disney things as well and the market has gone CRAZY with flippers so it is extremely difficult to get the items I want at times. It is part of the reason I'm slowing down my Disney collection!

I wondered why they charged an NRD but it makes PERFECT since now! I collect Disney things as well and the market has gone CRAZY with flippers so it is extremely difficult to get the items I want at times. It is part of the reason I'm slowing down my Disney collection!

I love Disney and power rangers as well as statues! Congrats on great taste my fellow collector!

Back