Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300115-wonder-woman-007.jpg

She is stunning!!! Love her but I am seriously going to figure out how I am going to display her. Her base looks huge and she'll probably end up being as tall or taller as Batman. :(

damn! This sculptor is so freaking awesome. WW is one if not the toughest female character to get right. SS please keep this guy and let him do more DC and marvel female sculpts. He's work is simply stunning just like Tim Mliller and Mark Newman. I think I prefer the shield as my display. But at least the EX is better than something on the base. Now with this WW, I will laugh at the DC direct WW every time I see it. SS this will be my favorite statue to date now! Thanks

damn! This sculptor is so freaking awesome. WW is one if not the toughest female character to get right. SS please keep this guy and let him do more DC and marvel female sculpts. He's work is simply stunning just like Tim Mliller and Mark Newman. I think I prefer the shield as my display. But at least the EX is better than something on the base. Now with this WW, I will laugh at the DC direct WW every time I see it. SS this will be my favorite statue to date now! Thanks

The ES on THIS could DWARF BATMAN :lecture... Tell me that people aren't going to be JUMPING on this Day 1??

The ES on THIS could DWARF BATMAN :lecture... Tell me that people aren't going to be JUMPING on this Day 1??

But come on SS at least make the EX reasonable. The reg can be whatever. This will make both sides happy. All I ask is to be somewhat reasonable for the EX. So in the pics is the back butt painted on with the underwear or cloth? It looks great and tight.

Back