Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't say no to this!!
:wink1:

Wow...just....wow

jerazega.jpg

Mother of god, this statue is bloody perfect. I actually don't like how the Superman premium format turned out but this one is just mind blowing.

It's funny I will of course get the ex but in this case I prefer the shield for my display. It just seems more iconic.

I didn't like the cloth on Superman or Batman PF, but this is definitely a must have. It is amazing all around!

These latest pics are breathtaking! I own Batman and have Superman pre ordered but I wanted to try and stay away from this one since I've only read a few comics that she's been in and I've never followed the character. Sadly the majority of my exposure to her in my life was from watching the Super Friends cartoon as a kid. But looking at these pics how can I not get one of these? The sculpt is phenomenal!

Pick up the new 52 trade paperbacks they made for her. They are great reads and will make you love this statue more.

Burning rage thanks for the pics. WW looks beautiful. My first women statue. ;) I have some but in flesh ;)

I am not a long time Wonder Woman fan by any means, but I will say it now...this has potential to be one of the best PF's that Sideshow has ever done. It looks absolutely glorious. Strong, powerful, sexy...they nailed it.

Day 1 PO, no doubt.

Back