Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was complete garbage. How anyone can defend this crap is beyond me. No wonder they decided to make it free.

This movie was complete garbage. How anyone can defend this crap is beyond me. No wonder they decided to make it free.

I think people can have fun with this movie, but to say this is a well paced movie with great CGI and fully developed protagonists are not living on earth.

I like Gods of Egypt, but I will not defend it as an example of an actual good movie. Its liking trying to argue a Big Mac is good nutritious food. Wonder Woman is an Arbys roast beef sandwich.

I think people can have fun with this movie, but to say this is a well paced movie with great CGI and fully developed protagonists are not living on earth.

I like Gods of Egypt, but I will not defend it as an example of an actual good movie. Its liking trying to argue a Big Mac is good nutritious food. Wonder Woman is an Arbys roast beef sandwich.

It's okay to like 'bad' movies for personal reasons. I love Batman Returns even though I know it's a hot mess. :lol

I don't think much of WW84 either way at this point. Poor DC.

I loved they brought the gold suit back from the first movie....

jared-krichevsky-horus-4-9-14-front.jpg

Pitch Meetings delivers once again

Thought it would be dumb, but clicked the video anyway. Video was gold! Makes you wonder (pun intended) why there isn't a team of people reviewing the logic of a script. Sounds like a writer just writing in the vacuum of their own world with no one else bothering to review it. Way to go WB.

Thought it would be dumb, but clicked the video anyway. Video was gold! Makes you wonder (pun intended) why there isn't a team of people reviewing the logic of a script. Sounds like a writer just writing in the vacuum of their own world with no one else bothering to review it. Way to go WB.

I love the pitch meetings. What he highlighted there was every single thought that crossed my mind while watching this movie. You really have to turn off your brain and a lot of leeway to suspend your disbelief.

Now I am worried about Rogue Squadron.

Best 8 minutes of my day! and yes, he hit most all of my questions I had during the film...

Back