Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sculpt and paintwork are as good as I've seen from a Sideshow piece. Clothing is also great, though there is that one seam issue that keeps it from being perfect (well, that and the fact that he isn't the ideal brown version :D )

Sculpt and paintwork are as good as I've seen from a Sideshow piece. Clothing is also great, though there is that one seam issue that keeps it from being perfect (well, that and the fact that he isn't the ideal brown version :D )

Sounds like a winner. Really, I wish he was brown. I really like the pose and switch out portraits. Maybe they will do a brown in this one day. :pray:

That's his signature? I hope you didn't need to pay for that.

Edit:

Googled some images of his siggy, here's what came up:

signedstchalk2.jpg

File3256_zpsc20cd2f8.jpg

Jan16066.jpg

No. The sig was free. I got a few other items signed and they look like your images. This one was the only normal one.

I would of guessed it's because under the base isn't solid. But I would of at least liked that he tried.

I managed to get this, seriously can't wait. Wolverine I've been really wanting this one :yess:
One grail piece down, 3 to go

I managed to get this, seriously can't wait. Wolverine I've been really wanting this one :yess:
One grail piece down, 3 to go

Congrats, I never cared for him when he first came out but I been recently trying to add an EX to my collection as well. With the bats being delayed, nothing new really exciting me, and not having received a new statue yet for this year, I got the statue itch and its bad when I get that itch. I start hunting old pieces that for some reason I now grow an interest towards and I have to pay the price for it. It's like I need to get some sort of quick fix to stop the trembling in my hands :lol

What other pieces are you trying to secure?

Captain America, Spiderman (Comiquette or PF) & Thor. There going to be harder to hunt down but I'm going to start saving up & start looking in a few months time but yeah I know what you mean about needing a fix after awhile, I think quite a few on here know all about that :lol One thing I learnt though is to only buy the characters you really want. When I was into 1/6 I was buying anything that looked cool & it got a bit out of control but since moving over to PF's I've become a lot more selective. It has to be comic themed characters & characters I really like.

Last edited:
Yeah they do look great together. For how old he is, Sabretooth can actually be picked up for a decent price. He is a character I do want but he's one I'll probably get later down the line if he's still going for the same sort of price.

Yeah they do look great together. For how old he is, Sabretooth can actually be picked up for a decent price. He is a character I do want but he's one I'll probably get later down the line if he's still going for the same sort of price.

hes very underrated, Its a great piece i love mine

I think Sabretooth looks really cool. There's to much I need to buy 1st before going back & trying to buy one though. Hopefully one day I'll manage to get one

I see a picture of Wolverine posed with the new Hulk & it looked dam cool :)

Sabretooth looks nice for what it is, but I personally don't like the costume, and its association. . .with all things 1990s. If it was a classic 1970s/80s Sabretooth, I would have bought it in a second.

Orhd7xq.jpg

I think Sabretooth looks really cool. There's to much I need to buy 1st before going back & trying to buy one though. Hopefully one day I'll manage to get one

I see a picture of Wolverine posed with the new Hulk & it looked dam cool :)

Where did you see the picture. I'd like to take a look at it.

Btw, I really need a Wolverine PF. I missed out on this cause I wasn't collecting 1/4 when it came out. Really hope Sideshow makes a brown and yellow version.

Back