Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well my Woverine came in on Friday in perfect condition #92. Now the hunt begins for Sabretooth to go with him. And...... of course it is finally sold out only after a year! Geeesh! :gah:

lmao i guess i wasn't the only one waiting to get sabretooth then go back see he finally sold out lol man i almost wone a wolverine pf ex version on ebay for 450 but when i was at work someone beat me at the very end by $5 dollars :(

Once your Wolverine converted you should've put in an order for your Sabretooth PF.

I know I know. I was in so much aw that my WL converted so late in the game that I wasn't really thinking straight. I almost didn't believe it until I received it last Friday. I still can't believe I had a conversion. It keeps my hopes alive that I might have other WL covert.:blissy:dumbo::bounce:r2d2line:elefant

I would get it signed under the base. I can't really see anywhere else you can get signed unless its on his back or leg which will ruin it

This might be the best 1/4 scale SSC statue I have, and I've got Spidey Comiquette, Hulk PF, Cap PF, and Joker PF. "Excellently executed." Only real issue is that you can see one of the statue seams through the pants.

This might be the best 1/4 scale SSC statue I have, and I've got Spidey Comiquette, Hulk PF, Cap PF, and Joker PF. "Excellently executed." Only real issue is that you can see one of the statue seams through the pants.

Wow, those are some competition too.

Back