Wolverine Comicquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't pass this one up and the price is a dream. Great piece for a great price. Great job Ray and Sideshow.

Ordered, I will wait and see if the un-masked version continues to impress me, but the ES is nice. :cool:

I'm certainly pleased with the price, but for $60 more you can get an entire second character and much more elaborate base. The VS. diorama seems like a really good deal now.

tomandshell said:
I'm certainly pleased with the price, but for $60 more you can get an entire second character and much more elaborate base. The VS. diorama seems like a really good deal now.

That is quite a piece too, I have admired it many a times at a friend's. :cool:

tomandshell said:

it makes you appreciate the VS dioramas more

Couldn't pass on this one.....I will have to get another shelve so that it won't be to close to the diorama's.

Pass for me.

Love the pose. Love the sculpt. But it's not mixed media so no sale.

I guess that's good cause my wallet is strained as it is.:eek:

Well my order is in. Great sculpt, nice price. Ray did an excellent job! :joy

When I saw the price, I broke down and placed an order.
The head sculpt is looking better and better for me. But note that the chin on the maskless head looks right and the one on the masked head is a little too far forward.
I placed an order because it's no longer an issue for me, and if I never like the chin on the masked head I can always switch it out for the unmasked head. The advantage of paying a little more to get this one from Sideshow.
Now I have to figure out how I'm going to pay for it. :(

I was 95% sure I was going to order this and when I saw the price it was a clincher. I can't wait to see the X-3 figures they teased us with earlier.

Told myself I wasn't going to order this one. I didn't listen. I figured I haven't listen to reason in the past, why start now. He's ordered!

Back