Wolf Predator Vs The Predator Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to say the P1, I do however realy like the Wolf, the only thing I dont like about it
is the base, its like a head on a pole. Is this even classified as a bust ???
I like how P1 has the partial sholders and most importantly it represents one of the
gratest si-fi movies off all time.

I'll have to say the P1, I do however realy like the Wolf, the only thing I dont like about it
is the base, its like a head on a pole. Is this even classified as a bust ???
I like how P1 has the partial sholders and most importantly it represents one of the
gratest si-fi movies off all time.

I was wondering this myself.:confused:

You think they will send you a replacement 5 years from now if they start drying up and breaking off?

I don't know, why don't you ask them? :rolleyes:

Listen, I'm sorry you're taking offense to me favoring Wolf, but IMO

Wolf bust > P1 bust

You think they will send you a replacement 5 years from now if they start drying up and breaking off?

I agree totally... I own both busts and i got to say the predator 1 bust won hands down. The thing i hate about the wolf bust is the freaking dreads, mine was sitting in a sealed acrylic case and one of it's dread number 4 still snap and broked off for some unknown reasons.. Thankfully sideshow sent me a replacement dread, but the point is im still worry about the future and durability of the dreads.. if any of the oily dread will start drying off or will more dreads started snapping/breaking off in times to come.:monkey2 That is a worry i do not have with the P1 bust.
I think you need to have either bust to make a judgment, how can someone complained about the P1 bust sculpted dreads and prefer the wolf dreads saying it is easy to just contact sideshow to get an replacement.. where he didnt experienced 1st hand the pain of the rubbery wolf predator dread breaking off and the hassel of getting a replacement for something that cost you US$899.99. I don't know about you, but it is sculpted dread for me due to it's durability.

I remembered initially there are alot of negative reviews & comments about the wolf predator bust. How much they hated it, how much it sucks compared to the P1 bust.. But now seems like it is reverse and majority people are saying they actually prefer the wolf bust over the P1.. It amused me how fast their opinions changes over time in a matter of only months.:lol But for me, before or after receiving the wolf bust.. in my eyes it is still the P1 bust that is the best predator 1:1 bust out there in terms of durability, accuracy & overall designs (at least it have partial shoulder and not a lame round base like wolf bust) But after saying so much, i still love both of them :rotfl

I agree totally... I own both busts and i got to say the predator 1 bust won hands down. The thing i hate about the wolf bust is the freaking dreads, mine was sitting in a sealed acrylic case and one of it's dread number 4 still snap and broked off for some unknown reasons.. Thankfully sideshow sent me a replacement dread, but the point is im still worry about the future and durability of the dreads.. if any of the oily dread will start drying off or will more dreads started snapping/breaking off in times to come.:monkey2 That is a worry i do not have with the P1 bust.
I think you need to have either bust to make a judgment, how can someone complained about the P1 bust sculpted dreads and prefer the wolf dreads saying it is easy to just contact sideshow to get an replacement.. where he didnt experienced 1st hand the pain of the rubbery wolf predator dread breaking off and the hassel of getting a replacement for something that cost you US$899.99. I don't know about you, but it is sculpted dread for me due to it's durability.

I remembered initially there are alot of negative reviews & comments about the wolf predator bust. How much they hated it, how much it sucks compared to the P1 bust.. But now seems like it is reverse and majority people are saying they actually prefer the wolf bust over the P1.. It amused me how fast their opinions changes over time in a matter of only months.:lol But for me, before or after receiving the wolf bust.. in my eyes it is still the P1 bust that is the best predator 1:1 bust out there in terms of durability, accuracy & overall designs (at least it have partial shoulder and not a lame round base like wolf bust) But after saying so much, i still love both of them :rotfl

Yep I remember. There was actually a thread with a poll in it and I want to say that about 70% were for P1 and 30% Wolf.

I was for Wolf then, as I am still to this day.

How can I make a judgement of dreads if I don't own either? Simple. I just did. :rolleyes: Just because I don't own either now doesn't mean I won't in the future. In fact, I'm ordering my Wolf bust Friday. And to be just plain honest, the P1 bust would be one of the LAST Pred collectibles I would ever invest in.

Let's see, $2,000 for a P1 bust, or $2,000 for a Predator Maquette.

Not even close. Apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned. I'll simplify it:

Predator Maquette > Wolf Bust > P1 Bust

So, you already have a P1 Bust?:confused:

Well, then im happy that you truely love the wolf bust and will be receiving it soon.. It's an awesome bust and I will be praying for your wolf bust dreads too :rolleyes: hopefully you won't experience the 'suddent breaking dreads symptom' like what some of us did :monkey2

Yep I remember. There was actually a thread with a poll in it and I want to say that about 70% were for P1 and 30% Wolf.

I was for Wolf then, as I am still to this day.

How can I make a judgement of dreads if I don't own either? Simple. I just did. :rolleyes: Just because I don't own either now doesn't mean I won't in the future. In fact, I'm ordering my Wolf bust Friday. And to be just plain honest, the P1 bust would be one of the LAST Pred collectibles I would ever invest in.

Let's see, $2,000 for a P1 bust, or $2,000 for a Predator Maquette.

Not even close. Apples and oranges as far as I'm concerned. I'll simplify it:

Predator Maquette > Wolf Bust > P1 Bust

I will be receiving yours hopefully in the next 7 days or so... I had always wanted a P1 bust since, even before or after getting a wolf bust. Thanks again for making my dream comes true :cool:

SO, are you in the U.S. right now? I'm confused man...:confused:

SO, are you in the U.S. right now? I'm confused man...:confused:

Nope, the bust you sent should be reaching my US shipping address that i provided you and once it did, they will ship it to me directly to singapore via vpost and all that should take around 7-10 days

Well, then im happy that you truely love the wolf bust and will be receiving it soon.. It's an awesome bust and I will be praying for your wolf bust dreads too :rolleyes: hopefully you won't experience the 'suddent breaking dreads symptom' like what some of us did :monkey2

I'll pass judgement on the dreads when I inspect/insert them myself.

The P1 is a cool piece no doubt, there is just no way in HELL I could ever justifying buying it for 2,000 when (IMO) there is a better bust that can be had for 900 (I'll be paying 789 for mine), and if I made up my mind to drop 2,000 it would be on the Cinemaquette, not the P1.

I've had my Wolf bust for about 1 month, and so far, the dreads are still in perfect condition, thankfully. I live in Australia, and I was surprised nothing came damaged.

wolfpredator1.jpg

I just can't make up my mind which one I like better. I have the Wolf only but would love to get the other at some point. It's just so friggin expensive.

I think you have some of your dreads in the wrong holes. The dreads on the right front are quite a bit longer then on the left.
Take em all out and do it over! Chop chop! :lol

I'd say the Wolf Bust.

I think the sculpt is much better and more detailed compared to the P1 bust...and yes, the paint job could improve to bring out the awesome sculpt and likeness.

I just can't make up my mind which one I like better. I have the Wolf only but would love to get the other at some point. It's just so friggin expensive.

I think you have some of your dreads in the wrong holes. The dreads on the right front are quite a bit longer then on the left.
Take em all out and do it over! Chop chop! :lol

Yes, I have told my guy about it. But finally I decided to leave as is. That makes him like more real wolf predator with fierce look. Ha haa

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Back