Wolf Predator Vs The Predator Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys, just got my wolf predator today and the more I look at it, the more I like it. so before I have the wolf, this predator life size bust is one of my favorites bust. but now somehow I like the wolf better. so still these two predator look awesome and just wandering which one board members prefer.

Here the scans and hope you guys like it..

wolfpredator1.jpg

wolfpredator2.jpg

wolfpredator3.jpg

wolfpredator4.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

even though i hated avpr... on an aesthetic level, the wolf wins hands-down.
how can you not just love that face.

they are both incredible but for me the pred 1 bust represents the best predator movie.

The only good thing about AVP-R is the wolf but the rest of the movie sucked.

all opinions aside about the movies, I think the Wolf is an example of design improvement.

i have to agree with you... partly. I HATED AvPR, but the bust is superior to the original - with the dreads flowing nicely and the base, overall it is nicer than P1. However, I still like the design of P1 more, and purely based on the predator design, I would still vote for P1.

No contest. The Wolf bust trumps the P1 on so many scales. The P1 looks outstanding, but as time goes on, so does the improvement of design, etc.

My biggest complaint about the P1 bust is the molded dreads. They really did well by not going that route with the Wolf.

BTW- AWESOME pictures man!! Thanks for sharing.

No contest. The Wolf bust trumps the P1 on so many scales. The P1 looks outstanding, but as time goes on, so does the improvement of design, etc.

My biggest complaint about the P1 bust is the molded dreads. They really did well by not going that route with the Wolf.

BTW- AWESOME pictures man!! Thanks for sharing.

That is until you're one of the ones that has a dread snap and fall on the floor like a few people have had happened :(

its shame the wolf wasnt more of "bust", i like how pred1 has the shoulders included. but wolf is still better, thats the number 1 thing i want, that would be my grail if i had it.

Back