Wolf Predator Vs The Predator Life Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, tough question, but having them both I would have to say I get more in person comments about the WOLF.

I don't know, why don't you ask them? :rolleyes:

Listen, I'm sorry you're taking offense to me favoring Wolf, but IMO

Wolf bust > P1 bust

Taking offense? Not at all... I am pointing out that you saying it's an easy fix by calling sideshow is invalid and you're completely missing what I am trying to say. So instead of pretending to be clever, try digesting what I am telling you... The dreads are not durable and are quite fragile and you never know when they will start breaking off, if at all. At least with polystone or resin you know they will outlive you, the material is tried and tested already. With collectibles in this range, if they are mint out of the box, they should stay that way, not start falling apart simply by standing there untouched.

I couldn't care a less about what you prefer :dunno They're both cool pieces, however the wolf's questionable durability and poor paint application makes it an inferior piece for me, which I am posting at the request of the original thread starter.

Sorry you misunderstood...

OK, time to go shovel a foot of fresh snow, YAY!

I have to agree with Faken here

I own both pieces but everytime i have to move the wolf im scarred that something might break and fall of.
The wolf arrived with 1 broken dread that im still waiting for .

Jimmy

Taking offense? Not at all... I am pointing out that you saying it's an easy fix by calling sideshow is invalid and you're completely missing what I am trying to say. So instead of pretending to be clever, try digesting what I am telling you... The dreads are not durable and are quite fragile and you never know when they will start breaking off, if at all. At least with polystone or resin you know they will outlive you, the material is tried and tested already. With collectibles in this range, if they are mint out of the box, they should stay that way, not start falling apart simply by standing there untouched.

I couldn't care a less about what you prefer :dunno They're both cool pieces, however the wolf's questionable durability and poor paint application makes it an inferior piece for me, which I am posting at the request of the original thread starter.

Sorry you misunderstood...

OK, time to go shovel a foot of fresh snow, YAY!

It's obvious you're taking offense considering the tone, and the fact you feel you need to keep repeating yourself in an otherwise long and drawn out fashion. Nothing is getting lost in translation here. I'm not sure where you found anything to be clever, as you addressed my post to begin with. And now that I return the response you are all over the place. Get over it.

Does it suck that the dreads can possibly break, etc? Of course. What I am saying, (which you seem to keep hurdling over) is the fact that sideshow is here to address just such problems. When you buy a car, is it supposed to last forever just because you spent X amount of dollars on it? Do try to "ingest" that.

Same concept here.

Best of luck with the snow, and btw...

Wolf bust > P1 bust

It's obvious you're taking offense considering the tone, and the fact you feel you need to keep repeating yourself in an otherwise long and drawn out fashion. Nothing is getting lost in translation here. I'm not sure where you found anything to be clever, as you addressed my post to begin with. And now that I return the response you are all over the place. Get over it.

Does it suck that the dreads can possibly break, etc? Of course. What I am saying, (which you seem to keep hurdling over) is the fact that sideshow is here to address just such problems. When you buy a car, is it supposed to last forever just because you spent X amount of dollars on it? Do try to "ingest" that.

Same concept here.

Best of luck with the snow, and btw...

Wolf bust > P1 bust

A car you can take care of to last forever.

Mind telling me how you take care of the dreads to prevent problems from happening?

I'm sorry, I DO really love the bust, but the dreads are what is keeping me from owning it. They were a great idea, but the weird, greasy texture people take about - plus the breakage problem make me to nervous to own it.

What I took from the conversation you and Dan had, was that okay, Sideshow can replace the dreads - but they won't outlast the actual head. I'm sure there is only so long Sideshow WILL replace them, eventually they'll stopped being made, and if you happen to have a problem, you're ^^^^ out of luck.

A car might not last forever, but with maintenance and care, it can... the dreadlocks, not so much.

I have to agree with Dan, when I buy a collectible (ESPECIALLY a $900 one), and I don't even touch it, I expect it to last the test of time.

Back