Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Narin's sculpts have been my favorites for the Predator franchise. No competition.
I've been waiting a very long time for his P2 1/3 scale piece. Waiting so long, I can't even recall what it was he teased. A biomask? Whatever it was doesn't even matter. I think the project was abandoned.

Narin's sculpts have been my favorites for the Predator franchise. No competition.
I've been waiting a very long time for his P2 1/3 scale piece. Waiting so long, I can't even recall what it was he teased. A biomask? Whatever it was doesn't even matter. I think the project was abandoned.

Narin has the talent, but I am still waiting for something from him I care about. He teased the larger scale pieces, but not sure we will ever seem them. I appreciate the smaller stuff, but they just don't fit my collection.

After realizing the Wolf Predator legendary scale from Sideshow is not the best and would like to sell it...I would like to buy it from you. :)

If someone was gonna sell it, they wouldn't sell it to you cheap. Even if you say "oh but you don't think it's that good!" so what :p You can get that money for it, why throw away more money ^^

I highly doubt anybody that didn't like it paid 2k+ for this in the first place. Most of us that did like it didn't buy one.

Narin's wolf (and joe's paintup) is actually pretty damn good. It's not as large or dynamic, but more detailed, accurate, and obviously better painted.

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

if this were replicated in 1/4 or 1/3 scale, it would be freaking perfect. The SS Wolf helmet is fairly off. The only reason I even still have 1 1/6 Pred in my collection still is cause it's one of a kind. Otherwise, the scale is just way too small for me.

If someone was gonna sell it, they wouldn't sell it to you cheap. Even if you say "oh but you don't think it's that good!" so what :p You can get that money for it, why throw away more money ^^

Sorry dao2, but your not God in other words you can't read everyone minds. What I said was in fun, not to be taken seriously...so chill out a bit. :p

I'm on the hunt for this Wolf Predator LSF and offering $3500 shipped to San Antonio, TX.

Narins 1/3 scale was abandoned, he told me this morning he stopped it 2 years ago, he does not think he would it justice. 1/4 predict still being worked on though.

Narins 1/3 scale was abandoned, he told me this morning he stopped it 2 years ago, he does not think he would it justice. 1/4 predict still being worked on though.

i don't know how he makes most of his money, but as good as he is, it's a waste that he never gave the majority of the fans what they wanted, and that's a whole 1/4 line of movie Predators. He's the best Predator sculptor ever in my book not including the people that made the real props.

Narin is doing a 1/4 P2?

he's already made one in the past

Does any body think this will be rerelease so by sideshow given that it wasn't numbered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back