Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a tough one since it's obviously a very hard piece to get at a respectable price ( as if 2+ G wasn't enough already!).

I'm looking at it right now, kind of like looking at a winning lotto ticket that's been ripped in half.... :lol:(

Speaking of which , if they offer me some insanely low price to keep it ( I do mean insane) , does anyone know of a custom sculptor for the hand and spear? It could be something worth looking into if they come back with like - "you can have it for a thousand bucks"

Not sure who the hell is going to buy it otherwise.

$1000??? If you're thinking of offering something... Half of that is the MOST I would offer to pay...

That really sucks. I'd have to double check my packaging but I know the styrofoam came in two layers and all the weapons were packed underneath Wolf.

It's actually 3 layers (you probably just forgot).

Wolf, sculpts and base. Believe me I was like Gandalf at the mines of Moria when he can't open that door. I was certain there was a hidden compartment, I WAS PRAYING THERE WAS A HIDDEN COMPARTMENT...:gandalf

As City Hunter said.... **** Happens.

$1000??? If you're thinking of offering something... Half of that is the MOST I would offer to pay...

Honestly , I'm not sure how this will all unfold. I'm thinking they will take it back regardless but I'm not sure how to deal with it, I really don't want this happening to another genuine collector if it is indeed just doing the rounds. At least you Aussie's on here know now.

I said to my mrs - I've not been this disappointed since Santa Clause the movie was sold out in 1986..... !

Guys... I've just caught up on this convo and DAMMMMMMN! Can't believe it turned up like that!!! 😕
I would not be happy in the slightest! Especially after forking out over £2k of my hard earned cash for an incomplete high end collectible :/
This 'POPCULTCHA' have naffed up big style here and is going to cost one of you a bomb! This has taught me a big lesson... A lesson in 'Don't buy a damn thing that is worth £2k unless it's direct from Sideshow or I have seen it immaculate in my hand' type of lesson! I don't mean to bang on, but Popcultcha would be letting me have it for free or a full refund lol!
I can only assume the buyer of this from Popcultcha had got to be stressed with this so I will take some of your stress with me and release it at my Thai Boxing club tonight! Your welcome in advance ;)

Seriously... Hope you resolve it bro... Nothing like having the hype of waiting for a grail piece like this to only find it a shambles :( bad times!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, it's a tough one to take but your pretty much right. These things are always risky in the after market and I'm partially to blame for being so late in the game.

I should have bought him at the time but like many I couldn't ever see myself stretching out that much money for a statue - then times change and you end up paying more. Here's hoping the P2 Maq comes out nice.

Geez, so sorry to hear that solarsailor. :(
There really isn't an option, in my opinion... I would send this back and demand a full refund.
After all, you did not receive the product as described. Missing parts is not acceptable.
I have never personally dealt with popcultcha, but if they're the reputable retailer everyone says they are, you should be OK.

The only real problem is, you have to hunt down another Wolf LSF.

I wish.

Both hands (spear and whip hands)
The whip
The spear (big one)
The shoulder Cannons

I mean I know Wolf was tough...but hand to hand combat with one hand.....he aint that good!

I see, that is a shame, about only good for parts then. You could probably get away with no cannons as they are gone later in the movie anyway and the extra weapons on his hip and back, but you do need at least one weapon hand.

I see, that is a shame, about only good for parts then. You could probably get away with no cannons as they are gone later in the movie anyway and the extra weapons on his hip and back, but you do need at least one weapon hand.

Yup, I could push it to no cannons with a heavy discount but no weapon is like displaying a porche with no wheels.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience, man. Interested to see how the fix it.

So am I , considering as it is this piece can't be sold - ever. They would have to take the loss as a company. Their fault for not checking the box when they got it back. Either that or it's an EX display and they lost the parts. Either way I'll give them the benefit of the doubt and say someone down the line has just done a massive muck up. Not what I expected with a high end collectible mind you. Just another box in the factory it seems.

So I spoke to them today, they don't have the parts and don't have any idea what's happened (well.....)

They are contacting SS to see if they have any spare parts but that's about as likely to hold up as a fart in the wind.

Anyone want to sell me their Spear or Whip hand before I hand this back. $250 and I'll take it.

I wouldn't dare split up the parts. The entire value (as a whole) will be significantly less.

It was a low price, I know that's the tough part to swallow, but you've got an incomplete set. It would be very difficult to make back what you paid if you were to sell it... and we all say, "but I will never sell this grail". The truth is, things change in life and so do our priorities.

I suggest sending it back, getting a full refund, and begin your hunt for another one again.

Best of luck.

I saw this as sold out on SS site... does anyone know or got told roughly around how many where sold before they stopped production? since this is a unumbered edition... no way to know exactly

I saw this as sold out on SS site... does anyone know or got told roughly around how many where sold before they stopped production? since this is a unumbered edition... no way to know exactly

Not known and probably never will be. An intersting thing I noticed on the box I received though, was it had a number exactly like you find on the side of a normal SS Exclusive that matches the number of the statue. Now this could have been a number to do with any number of things but at first glance it looks exactly like the system they use when they come from the factory.

The number on my box was 106. If other people's shippers have different numbers, it could be a way of telling if you could find the highest number (again unlikely but could give an indication).

Does anyone else have a number on the shipper?

Back