Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, man....It got very frustrating because I thought I was getting somewhere with a couple of guys and then they'd either completely back out and just disappear or I'd have to jump through hoops for a three way deal. I understand it's a pain in the butt to ship but I even offered to add insurance and still got nowhere.

I'm kind of working something right now but it involves me traveling a couple of hours because it needs to get "inspected" and then, I'd have to ship out first and it's really testing me how much I want this piece. If JRice's is still available, he's literally one pm away from getting paid since it's becoming more trouble than I think it's worth:dunno

just get it! those other guys don't want your money bad enough.

I don't know, man....It got very frustrating because I thought I was getting somewhere with a couple of guys and then they'd either completely back out and just disappear or I'd have to jump through hoops for a three way deal. I understand it's a pain in the butt to ship but I even offered to add insurance and still got nowhere.

I'm kind of working something right now but it involves me traveling a couple of hours because it needs to get "inspected" and then, I'd have to ship out first and it's really testing me how much I want this piece. If JRice's is still available, he's literally one pm away from getting paid since it's becoming more trouble than I think it's worth:dunno

Congrats!
Who did you buy from?

I got mine on halloween! It is just jaw dropping. Every time you look at you you will be amazed to see something you didn't last time. IMO.. Sideshow best piece to date. It has SOOO much going on. And the options are the best. And don't forget you get half out an alien as the damn base! I consider myself lucky to own one of these. I don't even want to know what the price is going to be like in 2 years from now. Let alone 5/10+ years. They just don't make them like this very often.

I have zero evidence to back this up, but if i were a guessing man id say that honestly there are probably only 150-200 of these that actually exist in one piece. And i agree, 3-5 years from now i think we are looking at a $4-5000 statue. It will demand more money in the future then the CM due to pose and switch out parts. This is my opinion only, and purely just a guess. And i dont believe they will be easy to find at all, only when somebody dies or is completely getting out of collecting. Right now people are selling for financial gain, but eventually the only people that will own this are the people that are keeping it "forever" as a grail, and the money part of it to them will not be a factor in the decision to keep or sell. Hope that makes sense to other people reading it, and not just in my head.

So for those that have it already, is it even be possible to cut off the leg netting? I'm one of the people who plan on keeping this one forever and it's the only change I plan on making on mine but only if it isn't too much of a pain in the butt.

Verba, I had ALL intentions to do it when I was doing my flex payments the last 7 months. Then when I opened it and put it all together. I love the look with the netting. That's just me. They are glued to the "skin" on th legs. So I can see the paint chipping. But I'm not too sure it would be an "easy" thing to do. Because most would want them movie accurate and take them off. Hope that helps bud

Verba, I had ALL intentions to do it when I was doing my flex payments the last 7 months. Then when I opened it and put it all together. I love the look with the netting. That's just me. They are glued to the "skin" on th legs. So I can see the paint chipping. But I'm not too sure it would be an "easy" thing to do. Because most would want them movie accurate and take them off. Hope that helps bud

That's exactly what I was hoping to hear:hi5: I'm not a sucker for every minuscule detail and it wasn't exactly killing me, so I guess I will leave mine on.

And while killing time until mine gets here, I was revisiting the earlier portion of the thread and its crazy how hindsight is:lol
Buy this for 2000 bucks now... try selling it for 1/2 that in 3 years with no edition size! I bet a few years after its release this guy will be easy to get at a way cheaper price! I got my Alien queen 1/4th bust for 500bucks (1/2 of the retail price) on ebay & that had an edition size! I dont see the logic here Sideshow?! WTF??

I have zero evidence to back this up, but if i were a guessing man id say that honestly there are probably only 150-200 of these that actually exist in one piece. And i agree, 3-5 years from now i think we are looking at a $4-5000 statue. It will demand more money in the future then the CM due to pose and switch out parts. This is my opinion only, and purely just a guess. And i dont believe they will be easy to find at all, only when somebody dies or is completely getting out of collecting. Right now people are selling for financial gain, but eventually the only people that will own this are the people that are keeping it "forever" as a grail, and the money part of it to them will not be a factor in the decision to keep or sell. Hope that makes sense to other people reading it, and not just in my head.

Well I am not really selling it for financial gain, just feel it don't fit in my collection. It's an excellent piece but I can live with out it. More into Marvel and want the Doom PF. I just want what I feel is a fair price and sometimes you have to pay to play.

Well I am not really selling it for financial gain, just feel it don't fit in my collection. It's an excellent piece but I can live with out it. More into Marvel and want the Doom PF. I just want what I feel is a fair price and sometimes you have to pay to play.

Your in the right to sell it for whatever price you deem its worth. But it is kind of for financial gain as you've made it very clear that you were selling it to gain the funds to purchase the Doom PF EX. For what its worth, i think what you are asking is fair market value.

I have a hard time looking at my list of preorders for next year and determining what direction my collection is going and i basically came to the realization that I'm not a Marvel, DC, or movie collector... Im just a collector and appreciator of good art and this is one of those pieces that fit in that line of collecting.

Back