Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's where the LSF lives currently:

DSCN5633.JPG

Here's my WALL OF WOLF. I have to get the lifesize bust over there on a pedestal I think:

DSCN5664.JPG

Here's a replica wolf stapler and dissolving vial:

DSCN5666.JPG

Nah man! That looks like the Wolf's armory! The bust doesn't belong over there. Keep it as is! :lol Nice set up! :hi5:

It's sad to see that the latest Wolf's that are reaching people have issues, and some of them quite big ones ( cracks, paint, ect ). i think personally that they are now scraping the bottom of the barrel and are sending out now, what they have left.
I don't know what i would do in your shoes guys ???? It's a lot of money to pay for something that isn't right, but on the other hand, if it does go back it may be a piece that you won't get again without paying thousands over the retail price. (tough decision )
It makes me thankful that mine made it across to the UK safe and sound with just a loose toenail.

I have posted a couple of pics now that i have got the lights sorted out in the display, just some artwork now for the 2 sides and i think that will do.

[URL=https://s1276.photobucket.com/user/Conrad_March/media/IMG_4743_zps3fcdc9b9.jpg.html]

It makes me thankful that mine made it across to the UK safe and sound with just a loose toenail.

I'm not sure if my toe spike is loose or not but it seems to be in the wrong spot. It's more in between toes on the other foot.
I see in other pics it is in the same spot as mine on this foot though.
I'm afraid to try and move it over I'll just leave it there... I should probably see if it is wiggling though.

Not sure if you can see it in this blown up pic but its the one to the left of the vertical line
EDIT: you can see it pretty good in some others pics though.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Nah man! That looks like the Wolf's armory! The bust doesn't belong over there. Keep it as is! :lol Nice set up! :hi5:

Thanks man! Yeah I guess I could keep "Gear" (replicas) away from "Flesh" (statues & busts). Hmmm I could redo the whole room with that idea lol.

That's where it fits...that is the piece that had come off when mine arrived, and it was the place that it fitted back properly as well.

That's where it fits...that is the piece that had come off when mine arrived, and it was the place that it fitted back properly as well.

you mean when you put it back you put it back in the same spot as in my pic?

It's not a big deal for me just an observation about this piece.

Congrats....sounds like a good plan.

I'll email SS, Cinemaquette's number so they can ask where their factory is that had no problems with a 1/3 Predator.

Did you get a strange plastic piece with your CM Vader that looks exactly like SS life size Vader bust's neck chain? It's possible CM's are being made in the same factories as SS products. Check it out...

https://www.chocolatebydeath.com/topic.php?id=582&page=232

I have posted a couple of pics now that i have got the lights sorted out in the display, just some artwork now for the 2 sides and i think that will do.

I LOVE the setup! Very nice... did you have a poster made of the masked head ?? Just a suggestion.. it's a bit much with both of those amazing statues... the large head in the back is really distracting, why not get some pics of the Pred or alien environments blow those up and it would give the statues some mood.. backgrounds would be darker and really make the statues pop.. just my thoughts...is all....:)

Not a bad idea Attom, Any idea's where i could get some artwork from ?? it would have to be hi-res to enable to blow it up to over 1 meter square.
I have been looking, but can't find anything suitable as yet.

Not a bad idea Attom, Any idea's where i could get some artwork from ?? it would have to be hi-res to enable to blow it up to over 1 meter square.
I have been looking, but can't find anything suitable as yet.

I just got this Alien/Predator giclee print from Bottleneck gallery by Godmachine which is the variant edition. I was going to have this framed and put behind my LSF wolf. When you turn out the light you see the predators fist glow while he impales an aliens head. Looks sick!

Limited to 75 pieces

godmachine-Alien-predator-print.jpg

godmachine-Alien-predator-gid-print.jpg

Chris

wow that print is Awesome! I'm trying to stick with movie posters because print collecting can get expensive heheh. I had quite a few at one time but now I only have the prometheus concept art from acme.

I LOVE the setup! Very nice... did you have a poster made of the masked head ?? Just a suggestion.. it's a bit much with both of those amazing statues... the large head in the back is really distracting, why not get some pics of the Pred or alien environments blow those up and it would give the statues some mood.. backgrounds would be darker and really make the statues pop.. just my thoughts...is all....:)

Honestly when I first saw it I thought you had a lifesize wolf mask hanging on the wall right behind. Took me a bit for my eyes to get used to it but I am used to it now heheh. I like the idea of an environment in the back though great idea!

I thought I'd post some pics of my Wolf stuff since I got the real camera out. Tried to take some wide shots so you could see more stuff as well.

Here's where the LSF lives currently:

DSCN5633.JPG

Here's my WALL OF WOLF. I have to get the lifesize bust over there on a pedestal I think:

DSCN5664.JPG

Here's a replica wolf stapler and dissolving vial:

DSCN5666.JPG

Can't seem to find a good pic of the folded shurikens or claymore so I'll have to get those up too eventually.

Beautiful....I think I may shed a tear for this collection.

Got to open this today,no major issues one quill broken, few very little scuffs very minor though and also signs of glue in some places
MY impression so far awesome pose has a wow factor. scuplt is nice.
Quality, there is none paint very poor paint very poor,the alien blood on the base is terrible the predator paint is very flat.
Packaging not to bad cant believe there hasnt been more damage to the heads.
Is it worth the money dont know, but if this is worth 2000 dollars the CM is worth 4.
After reciving this piece i dont think i would buy any LSF unless there is an improvement in quality.

Back