Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, the word "awful" can be used in a positive context, as long as their is a positive word to follow it. Most people wouldn't say that piece is awful. They would say, this piece is awfully nice.

So there is confusion in the person's sentence. It should have been followed up with a positive word. Saying it's just awful automatically makes you think that you do not like the piece.

it's kind of like when someone puts their head near your lap, it feels good:yess: but then when a dog does it cuz they like to sniff people...well it still feels kind of good but you just would never admit it
indifferent0014.gif

So, how much is this piece going to be?

The only thing I am worrying about this statue is the exclusive having a huge edition size and the targeting laser on the mask not lighting up. For some reason I have a feeling that Sideshow will make like 800 for the exclusive with no lights when it should be around 300 like the original Predator maquette or even less. So we have three weeks to wait =/

it's kind of like when someone puts their head near your lap, it feels good:yess: but then when a dog does it cuz they like to sniff people...well it still feels kind of good but you just would never admit it
indifferent0014.gif

So, how much is this piece going to be?

NOW THATS AN ANALOGY! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!:yess::yess:
:thud::thud:please sideshow release this legendary beast tonight for us or give us a preview of the statue and the size and the options.
Common sideshow i have no patient anymore.
I am:thud::gah::gah::gah:

dude, there's nothing that will be shown today if it wasn't mentioned last week. Calm the ____ down :stick. This ____ aint goin up for PO for awhile.

I think sideshow is very smart to get us all worked up over these LSF's and then just let us wait weeks after SDCC with out any word on price.. They may also not have a final price, based on production and factory costs...??? I for one would like to know so I can start some sort of game plan (budget) for acquiring a few of these pieces...:) Maul and Obi need a new home!

Just plan for these to be $2000 each and then you won't be disappointed when prices are officially released.

to be honest, the delay in pricing info is dampening the mood for me.

Had they had it up on preorder a week after SSDC I would have ordered without asking.

Now, my rational mind is coming to, so my irrational collector alter ego is losing the fight :lol

Back