Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the gears in my head are already turning...

I dunno about you but i realise some pieces just aren't meant to be boxed.

eg. Vader PF (the suit will crumble if you leave it in storage for too long)

Ack really? My Vader Pf is still boxed up :x

the gears in my head are already turning...

I dunno about you but i realise some pieces just aren't meant to be boxed.

eg. Vader PF (the suit will crumble if you leave it in storage for too long)

First off bro, saw your pics, looks great!!!! Can I come visit when I'm back? hehe

Secondly, HOLY ____TTTTT!!!! THIS PIECE IS THE ____ZZZZ!!! I don't know how but I'm gonna find a way to get this piece!!!!!!!! Amazing is an understatement!!! Please please sideshow, release this piece at least next year June or July. No way I can afford it anytime before then. Any and every maybe piece on my list is cancelled as far as I'm concerned, getting this baby 4 sure!

Ack really? My Vader Pf is still boxed up :x

Yup. one seller opened a MISB vader in front of me some time back.

It was really unopened.

The moment we touched the glove, it crumbled ala the faux leather drama that we have come to see. :horror

Same thing happened with the SS anakin leather tunic parts. They will crumble if not displayed in the open.

First off bro, saw your pics, looks great!!!! Can I come visit when I'm back? hehe

Secondly, HOLY ____TTTTT!!!! THIS PIECE IS THE ____ZZZZ!!! I don't know how but I'm gonna find a way to get this piece!!!!!!!! Amazing is an understatement!!! Please please sideshow, release this piece at least next year June or July. No way I can afford it anytime before then. Any and every maybe piece on my list is cancelled as far as I'm concerned, getting this baby 4 sure!

Anytime. i would love to drop by your place too :hi5:

man, I just can't for an official announcement.

Glad that I've not preordered anything else save for Boromir. :D

Damn this is the most impressive of all the LSFs revealed.

Everyone saying theyre going to buy these LSFs, do you guys realize how huge they will be? 3-4 feet each...

I just wish the 1/4 scale got sculpts that looked this good.

Damn this is the most impressive of all the LSFs revealed.

Everyone saying theyre going to buy these LSFs, do you guys realize how huge they will be? 3-4 feet each...

I just wish the 1/4 scale got sculpts that looked this good.

i do. hence the need to prob sell off the rest of my PFs or 1:1 bust :lecture

Sure bro!

Any chance you'd sell my final grail piece? The predator bust? Hehe

You never know. I'm thinking of a theme for my collection.

Talk about Sideshow throwing a spanner in the works :slap

Good thing is the LSF have officially cured me of my HT addiction :lecture

No more 1:6 figures anymore :clap

This LSF line and the quality of the first announcements have made me think all day about PF's. I probably am going to ditch LOTR and Terminator now, and narrow focus on characters aswell.

This LSF line and the quality of the first announcements have made me think all day about PF's. I probably am going to ditch LOTR and Terminator now, and narrow focus on characters aswell.

I'll still collect LOTR PFs but for the license that are going to have LSF, I'll just collect one.

Don't see LOTR having LSF.

If they do then :slap

Imagine the size of this thing...Look at his head and picture a Predator Legendary scale bust on it....It will give you the scope of how big this thing really is....remember that Alien head alone is 18 inches long...that freakin whip looks long too

All this time weve been crying out for a 1:4 scale Wolf and we get this monster, looks awsome but its just a tease for me and presumably most other mortals with bills to pay. Lets hope IGN's rather optimistic price guess is accurate, if this is $1k il be all over it like a rash, same for Maul.... i think we all know they won't though.

Back