Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man, btw that's what I have been waiting for a pic of this on top of besta. I was afraid it won't fit because besta is not deep enough, but it sounds it will fit fine. I am thinking to flex this bad boy.

The base fits perfectly with about a 1/2" on the front and back edge.. no over hang.....:) It looks great!

Congrats man, btw that's what I have been waiting for a pic of this on top of besta. I was afraid it won't fit because besta is not deep enough, but it sounds it will fit fine. I am thinking to flex this bad boy.

I doubt Wolf would take up much more room than my pumpkinhead, and he could be turned on outside edge to make even more room.

IMGP1437_zpsff8599fb.jpg

People are not kidding about the awesomeness of this piece. If you have the opportunity to get this, do it. You will not regret it.

It may be because it's new and all, but so far I like it better than the CM Predator. I'm curious to see how I'll feel in a year or two once this isn't all brand new anymore.

The base fits perfectly with about a 1/2" on the front and back edge.. no over hang.....:) It looks great!

Ok cool looking forward to see your pics.

I doubt Wolf would take up much more room than my pumpkinhead, and he could be turned on outside edge to make even more room.

IMGP1437_zpsff8599fb.jpg

Yeah looks like he will fit just fine, if I get this I am thinking to display it next to Galactus maquette, they seem to be in the similar size. Are you getting this bro?

People are not kidding about the awesomeness of this piece. If you have the opportunity to get this, do it. You will not regret it.

It may be because it's new and all, but so far I like it better than the CM Predator. I'm curious to see how I'll feel in a year or two once this isn't all brand new anymore.

Good point.
Whether or not this will have lasting appeal is yet to be seen.

This does have a lot going for it though:
Good sculpt, paint app, and pose.

I'll be a Predator fan for life, so this one will stay inside a case, free from dust, while others in my collection have already been moved to a shelf. :lol

Are online retailers only alotted a certain # of these. I see that most online retailers are sold out. Where it is an open ES, I wonder if they will get more in stock based on customer demand.

I would need to order mine from a online retailer that offered a dicount, and hopefully help me to avoid some huge taxes and duties fees.

Are online retailers only alotted a certain # of these. I see that most online retailers are sold out. Where it is an open ES, I wonder if they will get more in stock based on customer demand.

I would need to order mine from a online retailer that offered a dicount, and hopefully help me to avoid some huge taxes and duties fees.

I asked many retailers to see if they could get me one and they said they were sold out ( I think most only got 1 or 2 ) and sideshow is not sending them anymore for a discount. I was lucky to find one retailer, that still had one that someone cancelled with them.

Beauty and the beast.....I've had 5 days with this statue and i still buzz everytime i look at it. I can not find a fault or anything that i don't like at all. The detail is awesome and this piece is epic. If they do another Predator 1 or 2 LSF, i will be all over it like a rash.... 5 stars Sideshow. Great job !
Congrats to the new Wolf members as well. :clap
IMG_4637_zps87ad1e2e.jpg

IMG_4653_zps1cda2c07.jpg
IMG_4651_zps350e51ee.jpg
IMG_4649_zps0019ec96.jpg
IMG_4634_zps42ccaaa2.jpg

I asked many retailers to see if they could get me one and they said they were sold out ( I think most only got 1 or 2 ) and sideshow is not sending them anymore for a discount. I was lucky to find one retailer, that still had one that someone cancelled with them.

Same here.

Got mine from Aaron at APCollectibles.
What a stand-up guy and excellent with communicating.

I asked if he could let me know if someone would cancel.
He emailed me to tell me one had become available and even honored the first time buyer discount.

I have purchased from him since and will continue to do so with confidence.

It was posted earlier that online retailers would each get 2 at the most.
I'm not sure how true that is, but that does seem to be the case with this piece.

WOLF LSF will dry up fast now that the word is out from owners who actually own this figure.. we have been crowing about it!!! I just ordered Darth Maul LSF...today and should be here next Tuesday! Now I wait for Indy LSF...:)

WOLF LSF will dry up fast now that the word is out from owners who actually own this figure.. we have been crowing about it!!! I just ordered Darth Maul LSF...today and should be here next Tuesday! Now I wait for Indy LSF...:)

I bet sideshow knows exactly how many of these were made. I would imagine so far it's not many but I am wondering if they do somehow release an ES after its all said and done. Would be nice to know.

Is there going to be a limit to the number of these made?

If not, how long will it be available for?

Ok cool looking forward to see your pics.

Yeah looks like he will fit just fine, if I get this I am thinking to display it next to Galactus maquette, they seem to be in the similar size. Are you getting this bro?

Wait, I though you said awhile ago, you weren't impressed with this piece at SDCC ? I'm still not sure. I may sell my cm pred, I just don't know.

Back