Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Monday!!!! I haven't feel exciting for a long time!!
B5D554BF-37BD-4696-AA87-79299A97D792-15101-0000016992911F94.jpg

Oh, its a big deal.....its a HUGE DEAL. If I paid $2000 for this statue, it would be going back. Another thing and it may not be important to some people but changing the statue could also potentially devalue it. If you decided to sell it later and have cut pieces of the netting off...it could make it less valuable as most id imagine would want it how it came from SS.

Its a stupid, absolutely idiotic mistake on sideshow's part and it should be fixed before sending them out. I also believe it will be much harder to get off and look nice then some may think. I just do not think its going to be an easy fix.

Well then my friend...get ready to send it back. I can tell its probably gonna be one of those situations where the statue damn near comes flawless, but the netting was put on the legs.

Personally, I don't see the hassle of shipping such a big item back for extra netting that can probably be removed rather easily. But thats just me. Good luck when you get him. :)

Hay bro is ur order direct from SS?? soon we will get exact info & reviews..... i m planning to make unboxing video on this..... plz do make video of unboxing n take pictures of unboxing as well (when statue in styrofoam)......:impatient:

I will take some pics, but can't do video, will check if the styrofoam is good to hold it or not.

And I will never going to buy from ss except ex version, ca tax is killing me!! I got this from a retailer and $1835 shipping only cost me $35! I was surprise for a 57 pounds package.

And I will never going to buy from ss except ex version, ca tax is killing me!! I got this from a retailer and $1835 shipping only cost me $35! I was surprise for a 57 pounds package.

atleast $ still under the retail.

man, how can you get though the weekend? better call sick on Monday from work! LoL

atleast $ still under the retail.

man, how can you get though the weekend? better call sick on Monday from work! LoL

Yea and I don't work on Monday!! Just hope the ups guy do ring my bell!! The sucker always don't ring my bell!! Usually if I got the email from ups, I can get it the next day.

Yea and I don't work on Monday!! Just hope the ups guy do ring my bell!! The sucker always don't ring my bell!! Usually if I got the email from ups, I can get it the next day.

same here, my UPs man sux, no door knock nothing, just phantom shows. i do hope you get a "MIB" wolfie, hope to see some pics next week. SS charged my card, i assume they will ship next week, i should get tracking soon.

Do you own Cinemaquette Predator? i would like to see the pics next to each other. :hi5:

same here, my UPs man sux, no door knock nothing, just phantom shows. i do hope you get a "MIB" wolfie, hope to see some pics next week. SS charged my card, i assume they will ship next week, i should get tracking soon.

Do you own Cinemaquette Predator? i would like to see the pics next to each other. :hi5:

No I don't own cm p, I wish I collect statue early so I will buy one:

I will take some pics, but can't do video, will check if the styrofoam is good to hold it or not.

ok then plz take pics of statue in styrofoam .... i m curious how they packed this badboy

AWESOME!!!!

FigureSize*
31" H (787.4mm) x
21" W (533.4mm) x
16" L (406.4mm) x

Weight*40.00 lbs (18.14 kg)

This is great news if true.

Over 10 pounds in packaging materials. Woah!! :clap

The dreads on the headsculpt seem very fragile. I'm interested in seeing how they packed that.

Back