Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't think it's 1/3 but see little point spamming the thread about it. Same with the price - I am just over it and have been avoiding the bull ____ that has gone on in this thread.

Same here - Don't see the point in spamming the thread, saying it's not 1/3.

:D :D :D

It is the Sideshow Predator Maquette. It's 24" (61cm) tall. It is sold out from Sideshow you will have to find it on somewhere like ebay. You are looking at up to $2000 for a regular version and up to $3000 for an exclusive which has an extra bio helmet display head.
:thud: $2000 + i just brought the new predator
exclusive holding the skull & spine its 20'' high , it will be my first , i am new to all this but my god not cheap ! ..seems every thing i like is up there and then on top of it the exchange rate is there any diff in a maquette to what i have just brought

:thud: $2000 + i just brought the new predator
exclusive holding the skull & spine its 20'' high , it will be my first , i am new to all this but my god not cheap ! ..seems every thing i like is up there and then on top of it the exchange rate is there any diff in a maquette to what i have just brought

The new statue is 1/5 scale. Big difference lol

please explain i am having a hard time working out the size in these 1.5 bla bla so on can some one put up a scale all so what a maquette means in size and make so what are these in cm and inch;s

1:1 is lifesize. Thats the biggest you can get, then 1:2 is half scale and so on and so forth. 1:6 is 12'' The Pred you got on PO is ALOT smaller then Wolf whos 1:3 and roughly 30'' as opposed to the 1:5 whos probally like 17 or 18 inches. Hope I didnt make this too confusing. . .

1:1 is lifesize. Thats the biggest you can get, then 1:2 is half scale and so on and so forth. 1:6 is 12'' The Pred you got on PO is ALOT smaller then Wolf whos 1:3 and roughly 30'' as opposed to the 1:5 whos probally like 17 or 18 inches. Hope I didnt make this too confusing. . .

thanks !!!! the one i got says 20" so not a bad size then . what about when they say legend size

ehh it says 20'' but you cant always go by SideShows specs cause they are not always right. Its honestly probably gonna end up being 18 inches,mabes alil' more or alil' less. When they say legendary scale, its suppose to be half scale (1:2), but with Wolf, they went 1:3 so around 30'' or so. Their Legendary scale is abit outta wack tho so again cant be positive with the size till in hand

please explain i am having a hard time working out the size in these 1.5 bla bla so on can some one put up a scale all so what a maquette means in size and make so what are these in cm and inch;s

Every item on Sideshow site has a 'Specs' section. Just go there and see the total height of the product.

To convert to cm, multiply by 2.54. :slap

ehh it says 20'' but you cant always go by SideShows specs cause they are not always right. Its honestly probably gonna end up being 18 inches,mabes alil' more or alil' less. When they say legendary scale, its suppose to be half scale (1:2), but with Wolf, they went 1:3 so around 30'' or so. Their Legendary scale is abit outta wack tho so again cant be positive with the size till in hand

All of the LSFs are just about the same height

I can't wait for this bad boy! I just let my 1:1 bust go so, I need some wolf in my collection badly!

Same in height but sadly not in scale! WTH. Screw it. Let's just wait it out till this guy starts to ship :eek:

Cheers,
Neo.

yea, but with Wolf, you get a lot more detail, and 2 switch out parts. I admit, I would've bought Wolverine if he came with some of the switch out heads that were made for him. Wolverine is obviously wider, but at the same height, I think Wolf is more bang for the buck compared to Wolverine.

Yea and the avatar chick is somewhere in the middle with 36" I believe

including her bow I believe..............

But they are all different scales. Which is why Sideshow made up the LSF line. We've been asking for larger scaled maquettes (1/3 in my case) and now we got them.:yess:

Back