Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to get my real camera out later to take better pics. I just noticed how bad the ones from my phone look on my computer screen. :lol

Your pics actually look the BEST to me so far...almost giving me some hope. I just got mine at work, so I'll open and post pics tonight.
IMG_0424.JPG

Thanks! The light from my display cases really stands out in the pics a lot more than I thought it did when I was looking at them on my phone.

I didn't have long during lunch to look at it, so I'm reserving judgement for a few days. However, I will say that it looks good on a shelf from normal viewing distance. I really don't understand the huge price jump for this though. I'm sure Sideshow didn't want to risk breakage during shipping so they decided plastic was the only way to guarantee the head would arrive safely, but they could have put more effort into this all around.

You land basically where I do on finding the same pros, but thinking the cost should've been lower on it. Had that been the case, I think there'd be a lot less dismay over it. I really love the sculpt, and it really does look awesome on the shelf and fully embodies the essence of the Wolf Predator; but I also think that putting some extra love and care into the overall paints would've made a lot of difference in people accepting what the cost was, regardless of it being PVC or not.

But in the end, I enjoy looking at it, it delivers on wanting a detailed Wolf LSB in my collection, and I think once I move some things, it'll go great with my Big Chap and Xeno Warrior LSBs.

number 35 in the house. Aside from the seam & PVC (it’s too light I thought the box is empty) it’s a decent bust overall & have nice presence. Price is ridiculous though & Sideshow lost a lot of respect of not making this the great bust it was advertised to be. Looking at it, it falls under that grey area of not bad enough to return & not great enough to be fully satisfied. I’ll keep it for few days with P1 & P2 to see how I feel before making up my mind. Either way, I only have two POs remaining with Sideshow, not gonna bother PO anything from them anymore before seeing in hand pics.

This might be a 100% needs the correct lighting/got the best paint work outta the bunch piece.

It's possible that that effects it on some level. I don't think many pieces look great with a spotlight shining right on them; however, I had this piece in the corner last night, and the ceiling light was on only (not sure what other light would be on :lol) and the piece looked really nice with some shadows hitting it...minimal shadows, but yeah, it still looked quite good. I'm eager to find it an official place to be displayed in the next week or so!

I know the pictures I took I was holding a white light above it fairly close, just to get shots of it quickly, so that didn't help anything. I was also just joking...I just love posting gif responses. :lol

Back