Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I came home and took some more pics with better lighting.

Wolf LSB 005.jpg

Wolf LSB 006.jpg

Wolf LSB 007.jpg

Wolf LSB 008.jpg

Wolf LSB 009.jpg

Wolf LSB 010.jpg

Wolf LSB 011.jpg

Wolf LSB 013.jpg

Wolf LSB 014.jpg

Wolf LSB 015.jpg

Not you at all. Thanks for sharing more pictures.
Sorry for the confusion.. dude in post #1580

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Not you at all. Thanks for sharing more pictures.
Sorry for the confusion.. post #1580

Really? A simple gif offended you enough to block me? I guess you are proof that people are offended by literally nothing. Hilarious.

Great pictures Zod! Looking real good in pure lighting there! I really love the battle damage sculpting.

Okay...it's a lot for me to digest right now...here are some photos for you guys.
1. He is TOTALLY dependent on "good" lighting to look good. If you light up the crown on his head, it looks VERY plasticky...
2. He IS very plasticky. He feels VERY cheap, and looks it as well.
3. I REALLLLLLLYYY want to like him but it's ridiculously overpriced for what we are getting. $400 absolute TOPS.
4. The white "Art Box" does bother me. And that stupid card they threw in screams last minute afterthought.
5. The mandible seam is terrible. Theres no sugar coating it. It's just bad. Really bad.
6. The styrofoam from the packaging stuck to the bottom on the head (see pic)...you won't ever see it, but come on....really?
Issues...
1. The head doesn't fit well into the neck (see pic) and just kinda wobbles around. Yes, I lined it up and pushed it down, it's just not fitting.
2. One of my dreads has a lot of the "skin" of itself pealing off (see pic).
3. The center skull on his chest has what looks to be a drill bit hole in its eye socket (see pic).

I honestly don't know what I'm going to do at this point. I
advise ALL of you to look yours over for these issues.

FullSizeRenders.jpg
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender-3.jpg
FullSizeRender-4.jpg
FullSizeRender-5.jpg
FullSizeRender-6.jpg
FullSizeRender-7.jpg
FullSizeRender-8.jpg
FullSizeRender-9.jpg
FullSizeRender-10.jpg
FullSizeRender-11.jpg

Last edited:
OK I can see the pictures now. Yeah all of the seem lines and other complications look bad and I see why everyone would be pissed off. Is anyone thinking about getting this thing repainted or modified to fix the failures?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OK, I came home and took some more pics with better lighting . . .

Thanks for the pics.

The paint on yours is certainly better than the one WE got - we have NONE of that "green" tint over the eyes and very little on the scarring.

Again - it looks WAY better in your pics than ours does in person.

OK I can see the pictures now. Yeah all of the seem lines and other complications look bad and I see why everyone would be pissed off. Is anyone thinking about getting this thing repainted or modified to fix the failures?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In Australia this costs $1000 to start with. No way I'm willing to pay more to customise something that would still be a big piece of plastic at the end of it. Now, if this was a well made polystone bust that had just been given a crappy paintjob I would consider it. But it isn't. I'm just going to ask for my deposit back and call it a day.

Back