Wolf Predator Bust or Iron Man Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm going for the IM personally, even though it will be easier to get for another year or so.

The Wolf Predator is LIMITED; therefore, it has a huge potential to rise in price.
The Iron Man is not limited; thefore, it has a huge potential to decrease in price or stay the same. It will only rise if they stop making them and they'll milk this baby until they stop receiving orders for another year or so.

The Wolf is more detail and a lot of work went behind it. The Iron Man is simple design with a nice paint job.

I'm a fan of Iron Man...so I prefer the Iron Man piece.

I have the Wolf bust and I love it. I think I'm getting Iron Man as well. If I had to pick, I'd keep the Wolf. It's amazing in person.

I really can't pick. They're both great. I want to say go with Wolf, but at the same time the IM is looking like a Ferrari.:D Some IM pics from Statue Forum:
IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1268.jpg

pic from statue forums. wish it would've come out like this

2957press010011vb0.jpg

The Wolf Predator is LIMITED; therefore, it has a huge potential to rise in price.
The Iron Man is not limited; thefore, it has a huge potential to decrease in price or stay the same. It will only rise if they stop making them and they'll milk this baby until they stop receiving orders for another year or so.
The Wolf is more detail and a lot of work went behind it. The Iron Man is simple design with a nice paint job.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
I'm sure there will be many opportunities to get the IM later on.
Plus just say if I don't get the 1:1 bust, I could get the LSBs.

But I've heard a few people on the forum saying that their Wolf arrived
with a couple of problems, and that the dreads had some issues.

BUT.........I've thought this through.... and I'm goin with Wolf.

if you can get both eventually , go with wolf . If you can only get one and thats it I would go with iron man personally. :)

if you can get both eventually , go with wolf . If you can only get one and thats it I would go with iron man personally. :)

Yeah, I would like to.
IF I get enough money during Christmas, it will go towards the IM Bust.
Let's hope my family is generous this Christmas :)

I have to admit you have a tough decision in front of you. I just watched Iron Man last night on Blu Ray and it was sweet. Even though I own the Wolf bust and don't collect superheros the Iron Man bust would probably be a pretty steller piece to own.

if you really think you'll get both eventually i say go with Iron Man now. he's still in stock at SS and some other retailers for a decent price. and who knows how much he'll jump in price by the first of the year.

i think it's a really tough choice. Wolf is amazing and can be had for a reasonable price right now. Iron Man is also incredible, but will definitely increase in price--- the question is how long before this happens?? i still stand on my choice to secure an Iron Man now while easily available.

nah, Wolf sucks. Had it, sold it, no regrets, still have IM :monkey3. What's up with a 3yr bump though? :stick

Back