Wolf Predator Bust or Iron Man Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Tuggernaut

Super Freak
Reaction score
Lately, I've been thinking of which Life-Size Bust to buy.
This is getting tough for me, because both of these busts look
awesome. I've had the Iron Man Bust on Pre-order since it was released,
but lately, I feel like getting the Wolf Bust instead.
See, I have all of the hot Toys Iron Man figures coming, and I don't have many Predator
figures, so really, I need something amazing to represent it.

Please give me your thoughts and opinions.
And don't give me answers like both. Since I live in Australia, one of these will cost me over $1000 easy, so I won't get both...... at least not yet.

And how do I add a poll? No option that says i can add one...

Last edited:
Every child on Earth is going to have the Iron Man Bust...so you might as well join in the crowd :)

I'm gonna have to say wolf bust :D but I'd be bias to it of course :D . I have it and it's just amazing! Iron man bust does look great though!

Of the two, I think that I would like the Ironman more, but I would like to see the finished product first. If the Wolf was more like the pics that SS showed us, I would probably lean towards the Wolf.

Tough choice, I'm generally more drawn to the Predators and the detail on the bust is very cool, but I just think on this occaision the IRONMAN one is slightly more icononic and lends itself to more and longer display potential. Just my humple opinion... I'd love both though!

I actually had the same delema. I gave in and preorderd
the Iron man bust only because I have the P1 1:1 scale bust, so need for another.
Also Iron man is from SW and Wolf is ADI that was another thing I took into
consideration.
Either way its a tough choice, just get the one you realy realy want.

I would say iron man , there was a few reasons I canceled wolf , the main being when I look at the bust I would of thought of the god awful movie ( imo of course ).
There both awesome pieces though. :rock

Wolf Main!!!!:naughty
TaeKwonDo236.jpg

Iron Man hands down. Its a Stan Winston design produced by SWS. Nuff Said

I would say get the Iron Man bust for the sideshow price while you still can, because once it sells out, its probably going to go for a lot more than it originally did. Whereas the original Predator bust has probably just about reached its highest price point, and you might find one for a good deal later.
I guess I prefer the original Predator bust over the Wolf bust for the same reason as USCMHICKS.

I think the Iron Man is the winner here as well... both are pretty badass, but if feels like you get more with Iron Man.

you guys keep mentioning your opinions on the MOVIE not the bust. he's asking for advice on the the busts. i'm tired of defending the movie so i'll resort to this angle. Wolf is a badass character, the bust is the ultimate representation of him. iron man is a badass character, the bust is the ultimate representation of him. leave the movies out of this debate.
~~someone above made a serious point. the iron man bust MIGHT raise in price once its out so you might want to get it while you still can.

Back