Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Size Comparison ( Iron Monger is HUGE )

14c5evt.jpg

My wolf Set up :)

2j3fq8m.jpg

Congrats to all those that got it.

Paint app turned out better than I was expecting.

I might need to track one down after all. :)

I think You just saved me 2000. Looks like I will be happy enough with this one! cant wait for mine to get here!!!

Great pics guys it came out great and regret Canceling my Pre-order. Will definitely have to pick him up. :clap:clap:clap

I dont know if the Wolf LSF is a winner,the pose alone tops this statue. but it is a hefty price

the pose, base and switchout parts (ie whip) sculpt is definitely much better, however paint quality wise i am pretty sure will be on par to this guy but bigger size wise.

i am happy to be proven wrong though, we will see.

Got mine on Friday, #78, and love everything about it. It's much bigger than I thought it'd be and the pose is awesome. One other thing, I normally choose the masked heads over the unmasked heads because I think the bios add to the individuality of the Predator on display. Not so with this guy. He is unmasked and I'm loving it, but maybe that's because Wolf looks different from most of the other Preds based on his disfigured face. The sculpt and paint is perfect on the head/face. A must have for a Predator fan.

A few more pics for everyone to just see how big this thing actually is. I measured the actual predator from his extended back leg to the crown of his head and he came out to around 17.5 inches. I do not think he is quite 1/4 but I think he is a tab bit bigger than 1/5...might be in between them since the 1/6 is right at 12 inches and id imagine the 1/4 is 19 ish...maybe.

Please remember, the samurai is a pretty big and bulky HT pred and this statue makes it appear small.

309hitk.jpg

s4na0l.jpg

My Hot Toys Wolf Predator is in pieces and I am missing a few things but I just wanted everyone to get an idea on how much better painted this statue is and how much bigger!

20u7f9j.jpg

15s6clv.jpg

thats 1/5 scale, pretty big, nothing against the size, its the pose

Yes, not for a second saying its 1/4 but I just think it may be a tab bit bigger than 1/5. I could be totally wrong but having seen the 1/4 size and owned nearly every 1/6 scale predator, just seems....bigger. Maybe I just want it to be LOL. In either case, it is still much bigger than it appears in the pictures on sideshow's website.

Also, I will mention that the pose looks better in real life. This statue does not seem to have good angles to take "awesome" pictures of it. When you see it from all angles at once, it just appears to be a better pose IMO.

Ignore the off brand Cap n Crunch.... #13 in the house!!
Not even gonna lie to ya fellas, I love the wolf but I was gonna sell this when I got it. Then I opened it up and Hell no! This fine piece of statue aint goin nowhere till I have the LSF in my possession! This is one nice statue!

IMG_20130127_180145.jpg

IMG_20130127_180229.jpg

IMG_20130127_180245.jpg

Not the best pics but you get the idea

Can you take a photo with the mask on please mate?

I'll take some after dinner friend. I left that head out because I am going to do a video review of it.....sadly I just have not had the time and now its to dark outside :(. Will probably do it tomorrow.

Back