Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look forward to the video review bud.:yess:

I'll make sure to link you when I am done :).

Ask and yee shall receive.

Flash on, in the dark...lol

ou00ls.jpg

21c9lqp.jpg

2lvxw6p.jpg

***forums blocked this image from showing because it has the word F.A.G in the *** Marks. ***
29w0***.jpg

This is the part that bothers me the most about the mask. The crown looks to fat or something. Does not flare out enough and is to rounded in the middle. Also, the front looks flat and fat at the bottom. Just looks....off, at angles it looks "Okay". Glad they hit a home run with the mask less sculpt...its incredible.

2cnfcw3.jpg

Last edited:
Stop taking pics your tempting me to get back into collecting!!!!!! Looks good though, I will still collect the LSBs and can't wait for Wolf's

Last edited:
Hey there Freaks,,Well me and a Friend did the Grand opening today at ACME Comic Shop here in Orlando FL,,I just knew before I opened it that it was going to be Really bad,,But you know what--It really Kicks ***,,Love Everything about it,,Yes it needs a long whip and the paint could be better,,But over all not bad at all,,To make it better I have the Exclusive number 10 of 200..Granted I do not know if Im going to keep it or not because of all the other Preorders I have.But very happy with it.:clap

Great review from WolfPredatorAVPR:

[ame]https://youtu.be/3dKeebP3nog[/ame]

The sculpt and detail on the figure is amazing, especially the unmasked head.:drool

Great review from WolfPredatorAVPR:

https://youtu.be/3dKeebP3nog

The sculpt and detail on the figure is amazing, especially the unmasked head.:drool

paint is better than the hot toys version and the diorama?!?!?!!? :monkey4

wow that's very high remarks, i cant wait for mine to get here and see it in person. Imo the diorama paint is perfect, so that's some very high remarks from wolfpredatoravpr.

wow that's very high remarks, i cant wait for mine to get here and see it in person. Imo the diorama paint is perfect, so that's some very high remarks from wolfpredatoravpr.

I am not certain I meant it was "Better"...got a little carried away LOL. I will say that its on par with it and right around the same quality. Hot Toys paint is good but I just feel this one looks better. I mean...look at the comparison shot.

Also...I do think the base on the Dio is better....was not thinking about that at all when I made that comment. I can be kind of scatter brained sometimes.

I am not certain I meant it was "Better"...got a little carried away LOL. I will say that its on par with it and right around the same quality. Hot Toys paint is good but I just feel this one looks better. I mean...look at the comparison shot.

great review man...cant wait for mine but its regular though....

yup the right shoulder cannon is a gift from SS...cleaner kit was in their proto...

great review man...cant wait for mine but its regular though....

yup the right shoulder cannon is a gift from SS...cleaner kit was in their proto...

I think it has been so long since I remember looking at the proto pic that I just forgot. I almost wish they had put the spear on his back also and for the exclusive, gave an uncoiled whip, along with a coiled one.

Back