Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even LSFigure does'nt has such a cool looking and accurate sculpt.

I'm convinced you know nothing about Predators.

There are only 3 predators statue that I really like, everything else is a pass.

Predator Maquette - own
Wolf predator LSF - on the fence (will have plenty of time to think about).
Predator CM - someday I'll buy it if I win a lottery :D

All other predator statues can't compete with these 3, not even close.

that's how I see it too, everything else is passable imo.

Do all you can to get the LSF. Never let it go.:lecture

1811439_o.gif

Hate to say it but with the release of the Grim Reaper and the $1000 price tag it has...means...No way I fork over 2k for the LSF. I was right at the line of buying it but I am sorry the Grim Reaper is just as big and detailed.....for $1000 Cheaper. Lame

This statue will work just fine for me. Not as dynamic as the LSF but I still like the pose, love the sculpt and the paint looks great on the Proto. Its still a pretty big statue at 20" +. If it looks anything like the AVPR Dio I will be thrilled with it. Hopefully they release an AVPR Warrior Alien to go along with it or maybe the Predalien. In either case, still hoping for a 1/4th Scale Hot Toys Wolf Predator.

Hate to say it but with the release of the Grim Reaper and the $1000 price tag it has...means...No way I fork over 2k for the LSF. I was right at the line of buying it but I am sorry the Grim Reaper is just as big and detailed.....for $1000 Cheaper. Lame

This statue will work just fine for me. Not as dynamic as the LSF but I still like the pose, love the sculpt and the paint looks great on the Proto. Its still a pretty big statue at 20" +. If it looks anything like the AVPR Dio I will be thrilled with it. Hopefully they release an AVPR Warrior Alien to go along with it or maybe the Predalien. In either case, still hoping for a 1/4th Scale Hot Toys Wolf Predator.

so r u canceling Wolf Predator LSF

Never ordered it....money ready but no go for me.

i think you will eventually order it no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise :)

those 1/5 just doesnt cut it, if sideshow releases a 1/4 scale similar quality to the original maquette then you have a bit of option, but that's not happening.

collecting preds are so hard, why cant it just be like the marvel lines and keep churning out 1/4 pf for all the preds :(

Actually i think pred collecting is the most difficult line due to the lack of good pieces & plenty of stuff noone wants. Even alien got many good pieces people can choose from. Here literally it's the $2k lsf or the $2k old maquette(and for those of us who like masked, it will be $3k) and the $3k cinnemaquette. That's it..

i think you will eventually order it no matter how much you try to convince yourself otherwise :)

those 1/5 just doesnt cut it, if sideshow releases a 1/4 scale similar quality to the original maquette then you have a bit of option, but that's not happening.

collecting preds are so hard, why cant it just be like the marvel lines and keep churning out 1/4 pf for all the preds :(

Actually i think pred collecting is the most difficult line due to the lack of good pieces & plenty of stuff noone wants. Even alien got many good pieces people can choose from. Here literally it's the $2k lsf or the $2k old maquette(and for those of us who like masked, it will be $3k) and the $3k cinnemaquette. That's it..

I do feel sorry for new collectors, there's a huge difference from those top 3 and the rest of Pred collectibles in terms of size, quality, and presence. They are priced so far out of the reach of most, it's sad. I feel extremely lucky to have all 3. Besides the Alien Warrior bust, there's quite a few great Alien pieces available well under $2k.

I do feel sorry for new collectors, there's a huge difference from those top 3 and the rest of Pred collectibles in terms of size, quality, and presence. They are priced so far out of the reach of most, it's sad. I feel extremely lucky to have all 3. Besides the Alien Warrior bust, there's quite a few great Alien pieces available well under $2k.
You have the LSF?!
Congrats! What did it turn out like?

$3000 for the CM?
Is that how much he's going for?
Happy days though I'll never sell, nice to know.

at least 3k, but i never liked the unmasked look and he's too big so not a big deal for me.

what i really want is the 1/4 exclusive masked predator maquette, but finding a unicorn will probably be easier...

the lsf wolf has both heads etc..the only problem is he's too tall to fit in my shelves and no es...

i am just going to wait for my ss 1/5 classic predator if that turn out to be crap, think just going to give up on the pred line and turn the shelf into the new dc justice league from ss.

The head sculpt/paint app on the CM is a thing of beauty.
I'm also waiting to see how the classic turns out before ordering more of these. Will be soon hopefully.
Quite surprised there wasn't a 'shipping in next 30 days' in last newsletter.

I don't like the pose. I wouldn't mind it as much if the chest was not pushed out in front of the head. It looks ridiculous. The spear should be extended. I don't like the fact that they only gave him one shoulder cannon. The only thing I like about this statue is the unmasked head sculpt. I think it's pretty amazing. However I can't tell if he has a dead eye or not and I also can't tell if the left side of his face is scared with acid burns. I find myself on the fence with this one. We'll see.

I donno....my issue at the moment is not so much of having the funds to get it but whether or not I should spend those funds on getting a statue at the moment. It only took me around 2-3 months to really save up to get it. The main thing is, though my wife said she approves of me getting it....I really do not think she does. Still I was on the fence about it but with use buying a house right around the corner. Don't know if the money would not be better spent on something else more important.

Much rather have a house at the moment then have big statues and still live in this small one bedroom apartment I am in at the moment. So, if its still around sometime next year, yeah you are right...I will probably splurge on it. At the moment, not in the cards and I will settle for this Wolf Statue as I still think its a really nice piece.

I showed it to a few people who I am close with...who knows...maybe someone will be nice and buy it as a gift for me :)

Back