Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this piece and yes it has a couple of things missing like the cannon, but i can accept that because i have the Wolf LSF on order as well...

The pose looks as if Wolf is about to stick the spear into something.....Chest is pushed out..head looking at the victim.(I mean do the pose while you chilling eating chips)..not a dynamic pose but it is what it is...only thing wrong to me is that the spear is collapsed and the whip isn't unraveled.

not a feminine pose at all.......Looks like he is lifting his body maybe to open and throw the spear......

maybe they will make a Alien to pair it up with later down the line

This is great for people whodunit want to spend 2000.00 for the LSF. The head is superb, the style is very similar to tne LSF. at least this will save me from spending 2k. I'm happy to even get a decent looking wolf predator. As for the pose I think it's good enough. Since when did SS normally do all action poses anyways. Look at most of their statues and notice most of them are museum poses. So it's a great statue for people who wants a wolf predator.

How did I miss this; stupid sub forums!

Who decides on these poses? :gah: Everthing else looks great but like the P1 it's let down by the pose.

A pose like this would have been so much better:

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

I mean this one. I don't recall seeing this one for sale if it was 1/5 scale.

soon it will, thats Narin kits, and it was sold unbuild, these so called "limited edition resin kits" soon it will be mass produce sideshow prepaints.

I think they came up with this pose to complement the LSF.

One dynamic pose one static pose. Otherwise you'd see griping from the LSF buyers :lol
Yes, it'd have caused some unrest amongst the LSF buyers but they could've come up with a better static/museum pose too.

Nice sculpt, awful pose, awful base and it's prototype.
This A&P statues line get boring.

Tho headsculpt on this one is AWESOME... Even LSFigure does'nt has such a cool looking and accurate sculpt.
How is the headsculpt on the LSF not accurate? I mean I'm asking in which way is it inaccurate?

BTW, I'm surprised that no one except tnaig pointed out that he doesn't have a dead eye.
Hmmm.....

Cheers,
Neo.

W'sup gg?
I hear you on the pose part. I want to see a behind-the-scene vid of this piece cuz I need to know how and why they decided to go with this pose and it's significance.
BTW, that Narin Wolf kicks @ss!

Cheers,
Neo.

Hey up Neo.:hi5:

The pose on the Narin Wolf is perfect for his character.

I have the Narin Wolf(with a spot on paint job) and it's just an awesome piece, this just dosen't compare.

Did the Narin Wolf come painted?

Amazing piece and I will order this down the line somewhere, but I do hope they give him the dead eye cause it looks weird that he has 2 working ones. Now I just need to find a deal on the LSF :lecture

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one. Still considering the LSF though also........can not let it go :(

Went ahead and pulled the trigger on this one. Still considering the LSF though also........can not let it go :(

If you can't let the LSF go, you might as well not order this and put the $300 + shipping towards its bigger, more dynamically-posed brother.

This is great for people whodunit want to spend 2000.00 for the LSF. The head is superb, the style is very similar to tne LSF. at least this will save me from spending 2k. I'm happy to even get a decent looking wolf predator. As for the pose I think it's good enough. Since when did SS normally do all action poses anyways. Look at most of their statues and notice most of them are museum poses. So it's a great statue for people who wants a wolf predator.

Thats what Im thinking, I love the LSF pose, but Im not dropping 2K, this wolf looks good to me and it will go great next to my P1 and Elder.

Thats what Im thinking, I love the LSF pose, but Im not dropping 2K, this wolf looks good to me and it will go great next to my P1 and Elder.

:exactly: LSF wolf is by far the best, but this one is very good for the money if you don't want to spend 2k. Btw the wolf LSF is just like a PF size anyways. :lol

Back