Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow badass looking. I like the face of the legendary one it wipes put the rest of the predators. But now with this one, I will be happy with it. The face on this one is almost just like the legendary one. The detail in his face and mouth is unlike any other predator statues so far. Does it come with both heads? Masked and unmask? If so I will order this.

Re: Wolf Predator Alien VS Predator: Requiem Polystone Statue

Thats what I figured. Sadly I only have one comic shop around here and they are not getting any. I would probably have to drive to Atlanta or NC to get a pre-order on one from retailer so really sideshow is my only option.

In 2004-2005 there was an awesome shop in Spartanburg. I lived in Atlanta but would stop off there when I was in that area. Not sure if it's still in business but if so, could be a possibility.

it's from a local reseller in NJ, but you can get 10% off "officially" from any sideshow authorized reseller, and many offer additional 5% off if you ask. Just talk to some of the resellers posting in the dealer thread. Pick one with the lowest shipping.

yeah the avp dio is excellent and one of my favorite statues. The netting was perfect on mine.

What store i live in NY would love to see a local store with this stuff.

In 2004-2005 there was an awesome shop in Spartanburg. I lived in Atlanta but would stop off there when I was in that area. Not sure if it's still in business but if so, could be a possibility.

I think you may be talking about the Tangled Web. I forgot all about that place. I may drop in there next time I am up that way!

Fail ,the pose is cheap ,paint is great as always SS but these are as bad as the predators maquettes the elder looks the best so far I'm very disappointed with this line ,still paint is amazing

Re: Thursday's new SDCC item from Sideshow is???

How would you mod that?

It would be custom made. I would use the hand and make a new handle for it plus whip "beads' on a posable wire whip. And depending if the angle allows me, I'll probably have the spear extended. See my Medusa mod to see and example of a switch out hand I did.

That's IF I get this. Or someone comissions me to do theirs...

This pose is just so... blah. P1 was okay, P2 Elder looks great, but Wolf looks like a crappy rip-off of what P1 was doing. Only with less of a point:

"Hrm, I'm going to triumphantly stand atop this piece of debris, even though it doesn't look like I'm actually being triumphant at all; more like my left foot just wanted to hang out there, despite the fact that I'm about to lose my support and fall. And why is my right foot on its tippy-toes? Hell, I don't know. I'll figure that out as soon as I'm done jabbing this spear into my ass."

200248_press13.jpg

What is he doing?

I will say the headsculpt is fantastic, one of the best Wolf likenesses I've ever seen. The paint apps are flawless as well. :)

Re: Thursday's new SDCC item from Sideshow is???

It would be custom made. I would use the hand and make a new handle for it plus whip "beads' on a posable wire whip. And depending if the angle allows me, I'll probably have the spear extended. See my Medusa mod to see and example of a switch out hand I did.

That's IF I get this. Or someone comissions me to do theirs...

Stop it, you evil tempter :thwak

Pm me how much such a custom would cost :lol

This pose is just so... blah. P1 was okay, P2 Elder looks great, but Wolf looks like a crappy rip-off of what P1 was doing. Only with less of a point:

"Hrm, I'm going to triumphantly stand atop this piece of debris, even though it doesn't look like I'm actually being triumphant at all; more like my left foot just wanted to hang out there, despite the fact that I'm about to lose my support and fall. And why is my right foot on its tippy-toes? Hell, I don't know. I'll figure that out as soon as I'm done jabbing this spear into my ass."

200248_press13.jpg

What is he doing?

I will say that, if there's any justice, they'll do a companion Alien or Predalien to go with him.

I just don't understand. Look at the detail on this piece guys. You are comparing a $300 piece to a $2,000 piece.It doesn't even make sense. I think this statue is so badazz. and look at the headsculpt! You have to be happy for us fans that either can't afford the LSF or have brains not to spend crazy money on a piece the size of a PF. Is the LSF beautiful-hell yea! But you can get something this great for 1/7th the price!

Everything looks kinda miniature on him... his leg, arm, and shoulder armor, his bone necklace, his dreads. And then not to mention the randomness of the pose. But why the heck is his spear not extended, and why is the whip not atleast in an "unraveling pose" rather than just all rolled up sitting in his hand...?? On a lighter note, the detail is amazing, but that is to be expected with these statues.

Back