Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolf Predator Alien VS Predator: Requiem Polystone Statue

r u getting this one??
i probably will as it will go nicely with my 1/5 p1. But on the other hand, i am thinking instead of wasting $300 a pop on those, just bite the bullet get the lsf and be done with it.

i think you old school guys have to accept the 1/5 pred line, it's what sideshow is going for now. All the new released preds etc..will be 1/5 scale and fit within this line.

i probably will as it will go nicely with my 1/5 p1. But on the other hand, i am thinking instead of wasting $300 a pop on those, just bite the bullet get the lsf and be done with it.

i think you old school guys have to accept the 1/5 pred line, it's what sideshow is going for now. All the new released preds etc..will be 1/5 scale and fit within this line.

arent u getting Elder also.... this will be companion piece to Classic & Elder .... Wolf will be out of scale with them but will be nice center piece .....i think u should get this one & Wolf lsf also:)

it's from a local reseller in NJ, but you can get 10% off "officially" from any sideshow authorized reseller, and many offer additional 5% off if you ask. Just talk to some of the resellers posting in the dealer thread. Pick one with the lowest shipping.

yeah the avp dio is excellent and one of my favorite statues. The netting was perfect on mine.

I don't know about that. A lot of retailers offer no discounts on LSF's. I've been told, that when they do, they make little to nothing on them. That's why the big retailers only offer a few and once they sale out, they never offer them again.

I don't know about that. A lot of retailers offer no discounts on LSF's. I've been told, that when they do, they make little to nothing on them. That's why the big retailers only offer a few and once they sale out, they never offer them again.

it was a few months back when it was first up for PO i asked, i hope that's not the case. Going to call them again to check.

arent u getting Elder also.... this will be companion piece to Classic & Elder .... Wolf will be out of scale with them but will be nice center piece .....i think u should get this one & Wolf lsf also:)

nah i collect all licenses (except horror) so have to limit to a few pred/alien pieces, right now i have the sano alien, sideshow avp ex dio both of which are my favorite pieces. But stuck on what preds to get... the 1/5 is in scale with my sano alien, but the lsf will be the talk of the town (but no es). I have the p1 on PO but with so many choices, it's confusing.

it's from a local reseller in NJ, but you can get 10% off "officially" from any sideshow authorized reseller, and many offer additional 5% off if you ask. Just talk to some of the resellers posting in the dealer thread. Pick one with the lowest shipping.

yeah the avp dio is excellent and one of my favorite statues. The netting was perfect on mine.

Thats what I figured. Sadly I only have one comic shop around here and they are not getting any. I would probably have to drive to Atlanta or NC to get a pre-order on one from retailer so really sideshow is my only option. Like I said I do have the money to fork over for it now and the go ahead for my wife but bah...just thinking I can now get this one instead and use the rest of the money toward something else.

My netting on the AVP-R dio is also dead on perfect.

Looks like the Hawkeye PF base. lol

This smaller scale polystone statue cost as much as the PF nowadays. The PF price has also gone up as well.

This smaller scale polystone statue cost as much as the PF nowadays. The PF price has also gone up as well.

So has everything else....except my paycheck of course. And gas for the moment has dropped.

If i Cancel Flexpay Order before charging NRD do i have to pay cancellation fees ?? just curious

Got the Classic on pre, next couple of weeks hopefully. Had an 'update your payment details' email the other day so should be taking payment very soon.
This would look really nice next to him but the 'Requiem' has killed it for me.
Sideshow need to release some Hulk Maquette details NOW!
If that, as I suspect, is beyond my credit limit, set by the wife, I would go for this and the Elder to make a nice threesome.
Hopefully Hulk will be mine though, fingers crossed.

Instant-buy from me. Looks great, shame it lacks both cannons, but overall am happy with this. Price is good too, and would be all the Wolf I'd need.

Now, if Hot Toys bring out their 1/4 before March next year, then maybe i've got a problem!

Would like to see an AvP-R Warrior next!

LSF FTW!
This one isn't bad but the weapons should look like he's about to use them as the pose suggests. Since, I have the LSF on order this is an easy pass.

Back