Wizard World TULSA 2016 - Oct. 21-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rotfl. Well, I can't speak for Shaw but I should be there for the whole event today. So plenty of chances to run into each other.

Jesus Christ. They have metal detectors set up that are backing up the line like crazy. It's taking forever to get in.

I was going to try to find some of you guys today but I was having a bad back day. We only stayed a little while. I'm going to get something from Lavigne tomorrow and maybe a couple prints in Artist Alley.

What time you think you may head up there tomorrow, Zod? We going in morning to see few panels and get more art.

Nice meeting you Shaw! I tried to find you a bit later but had no luck. Zod sorry it was a bad back day. Look forward to hanging one day. Maybe we need an oklahoma freaks meet and greet. lol

Nice meeting you Shaw! I tried to find you a bit later but had no luck. Zod sorry it was a bad back day. Look forward to hanging one day. Maybe we need an oklahoma freaks meet and greet. lol

We went to get pics with shatter around 6 but I wasn't able to find you. But I actually agree, it would be fun to do a little get together every once in a while. Do some figure trading, or admiration. I'd be down for that. A lot of freaks from okc and north area. Maybe have you and galactiboy give us all a few lessons in customization :lol

I'm not sure when we're going today. It'll probably be later in the morning because I don't want to wait in line forever before the doors open. Hopefully they have their **** together today with the metal detectors. We've been to WW Tulsa every year they've been here and this is the first year they've had them. Four metal detectors for everyone to go through was annoying yesterday, but it'll be a nightmare today.

Yeah we parked on north side only to find they make everyone enter on south. Then had a huge line as well. I'm going to hit up some panels today and sit for a bit.

Thought about heading to Thinkgeek store at Woodland Hills mall later today after we leave.

We went to get pics with shatter around 6 but I wasn't able to find you. But I actually agree, it would be fun to do a little get together every once in a while. Do some figure trading, or admiration. I'd be down for that. A lot of freaks from okc and north area. Maybe have you and galactiboy give us all a few lessons in customization :lol

Sounds like a plan!

I'm not sure when we're going today. It'll probably be later in the morning because I don't want to wait in line forever before the doors open. Hopefully they have their **** together today with the metal detectors. We've been to WW Tulsa every year they've been here and this is the first year they've had them. Four metal detectors for everyone to go through was annoying yesterday, but it'll be a nightmare today.

Yeah we parked on north side only to find they make everyone enter on south. Then had a huge line as well. I'm going to hit up some panels today and sit for a bit. Thought about heading to Thinkgeek store at Woodland Hills mall later today after we leave.

I think we parked in the same area. It felt like three blocks to get to the doors. The reason things were so backed up at the metal detectors was because they were purposely using it as a bottle neck. At one point we were the last through the line and I heard them refuse to check anyone else through. After standing to buy tickets for a while I heard an employee yelling for them to let more in. Strange strategy when the lobby is massive.

They weren't letting people in at one point because registration was full. It pissed me off because we already had our wristbands and didn't need to go to registration. They should have had a separate line for people that just wanted to get in to the convention.

Just had some deranged person jump onstage right after shatner left. He is highly irritable and delusional. Became aggressive with staff.

They weren't letting people in at one point because registration was full. It pissed me off because we already had our wristbands and didn't need to go to registration. They should have had a separate line for people that just wanted to get in to the convention.

Ah, so that was it. Still kind of annoying for those stuck at the door.

Just had some deranged person jump onstage right after shatner left. He is highly irritable and delusional. Became aggressive with staff.

What the crap. Just some crazy fan or just some crazy? lol

Whoa. That is freaking insane. No wonder they needed metal detectors this year. Yesh.

What's kind of concerning is this dude was up there for 7 minutes ranting. People in crowd were yelling at him to get down. It was getting heated. It took police and staff to get there in just under 10 mins! That's absolutely unacceptable. This dude could have started stripping or attacking people and could have done a lot of damage. There needs to be beefed up security at these things. Glad it wasn't that bad but he definitely was having a psychotic break with a lot of delusional talk, aggressive behavior.

Back