Wizard World TULSA 2016 - Oct. 21-23

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just over a month to go!

1B4h8cy.jpg

Wizard World Tulsa 2016

Good idea for a thread! Can't wait to get some Steve Lavigne (original TMNT artist) prints signed. Probably going to get picture with Winter Soldier. Super pumped. hope to see some of you there! I may have a spooktacular contest live from Tulsa CC!

My wife and I have been to WW Tulsa every year and are going again this year. This is actually the least excited I've been for it since the guests are mostly "meh" to me or I've already seen them, but we'll still find enough to keep us occupied to warrant going again. The Artist Alley section seems to get bigger and bigger each year so my wife is really excited about that.

Rooker is a fun panel. I'm jus glad to have something close to go to that isn't a nightmare to find parking and hotel for. I just hope the comic book booths come back. They had some weird, non pertinent booths last year (flying squirrels?).

There were some bizarre booths last year. :lol We may end up doing some panels this year to take up some time. Normally we just get autographs, go to artist alley, and wander through the retailer booths and all that takes up a lot of time. Since standing in line for autographs is probably out this year, I'll have a lot more time on my hands.

I'm still waiting for a Saturday groupon... they have deals for Friday and Sunday, but not Saturday.

I'm planning on going... and hopefully I can find a worthy item to have Henry Winkler sign before the show.

I can't believe it's already time. I'm going all days. Friday we're going to look for comics, collectibles. Saturday will be artist alley and panels. Sunday, wife and I taking photos with Shatner, Rooker, and Winter Soldier.

Really hoping they have more vendors this year although I know they keep upping the prices for a booth.

We got tickets for all 3 days, though we usually leave pretty early on Sunday. They don't seem to have enough to keep us occupied for 3 full days. Plus, I never know how long I'm going to last if I can't sit and rest my back every now and then.

Yeah by sunday we just do pictures and then leave. Although some prints are half off on sunday so I like to go back and see if any are cheaper.

Hope to see a few of you there. I'm going to shop Friday evening and go see shatner. Getting excited.

But know I'll be annoyed by large amount of the pimp joker and slutty Harley Quinn cosplayers.

I still need to look at the schedule to see what's going on. Most of the celebrities this year are either "meh" for me or (like Shatner) I've met them a few times already so I'll be wandering around Artist Alley and the retail booths most of the time.

I still need to look at the schedule to see what's going on. Most of the celebrities this year are either "meh" for me or (like Shatner) I've met them a few times already so I'll be wandering around Artist Alley and the retail booths most of the time.

There's a really good selection of artists this year. Much more than years past. I'm already planning on getting a few prints haha.

Slutty Harley Quinns can't be too bad. :panic:

Point taken :lol

I know it's late notice but I'll be going from three to eight tomorrow. I just plan to wander the floor and hang in artists alley. Would love to meet some fellow board members. Anyone want to hang for a bit?

I know it's late notice but I'll be going from three to eight tomorrow. I just plan to wander the floor and hang in artists alley. Would love to meet some fellow board members. Anyone want to hang for a bit?

I'm gonna go with my wife tomorrow for a few hours tomorrow. Going to get picture with shatner and shop for art, comics, etc. wearing a power rangers black ranger shirt. Be glad to see a few of you there.

Awesome! I'll be in a deadpool shirt and a batman ball cap. lol If I don't see you first feel free to say hi. That goes for any one of you guys.

I'm not sure when I'll get there, but I'll be there at some point today. You guys have your **** together because I have no idea what I'm wearing there today. :lol

Back