Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Witch-King in True Form Statue

If the only difference is head facing forward vs to the side, I might hold off and get the regular after they're in-hand and I know how it's turned out. (Seems like it would be difficult to mess this up but I've developed an "anything can happen" attitude.)

Last edited by a moderator:

If the only difference is head facing forward vs to the side, I might hold off and get the regular after they're in-hand and I know how it's turned out. (Seems like it would be difficult to mess this up but I've developed an "anything can happen" attitude.)
no one is holding a dagger in hand

The head is facing the same way. The exclusive is the dagger, same as the regular Ringwraith.

I see it now. I'll be glad to see a larger pic.

when is this coming out i can not find it on side show , i have seen a weta one for sale 1200euro seems a bit high

The weta version is nicer but I will still get it. Details from a tiny photo looks pretty good.

Witch King looks amazing...:yess:

Is any one here having problems going on Shadow and Flame forum ??:gah:

I am getting 404Not found:gah:

WIKI is looking good,need to see some better pics.

I`ve been trying to log on since yesterday,site is still down.

This will be the first maquette piece i plan not to get. Just not much interest in this look, like the ringwraith look more. I am sure it will be a nice statue though like the rest in this series.

now where is the hobbits :mad:

easy pass ..... not into lotr stuff

And that they themselves said in the video of Comic Con last year that his priority was to finish the Company of the ring.

yes i still have the video of tom gilliland saying this will be the first line to have a complete fellowship, and it's a priority for them to get it done.

Back