Statue Witch-King in True Form Statue.. Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. They did the same precautions with Arthas and people are still receiving broken statues.

You sure? I read in the forum of arthas and lots got theirs ok. But Boromir straps were a total disaster for everyone .

You sure? I read in the forum of arthas and lots got theirs ok. But Boromir straps were a total disaster for everyone .

Agreed Boromir was a nightmare only because the silly choice SS did with the tiny straps, this is a different thing as this statue is almost the same thing as the RW statue, only downside is as with the RW, how they assemble the main body. The RW had issue with the seamless body having gaps, not a shipping thing. Hopefully they fixed the assembly thing this time. Still have not got any kind of shipping notice but I did get a "final payment" email letting me know this Friday will be it, hopefully a shipping notice real soon! This is for the EX.......

Not really. They did the same precautions with Arthas and people are still receiving broken statues.

Arthas got great packaging. I was really happy with it. Obviously you can't guarantee 0% breakage but I'm sure the quality styrofoam, silica bags galore, styrofoam blocks and more helped a lot.

Just in DELAYED AGAIN!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR....................

"Our FlexPay schedules are designed to coincide with the item's arrival into our warehouse, so that the final payment is charged and your item ships out to you as soon as we take possession of it. However, delays do occur periodically in production or transport schedules that require us to alter your original payment plan.

Please note that we have had to adjust your payment plan to the new schedule shown below. We recommend that you print this email out as a reminder of the new changes and make sure that funds are available accordingly. Your personalized schedule can also be found in your electronic calendar found in your online account.

*If you are paying by check or money order, you may receive this message as we process each payment.

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

New Date:5/5/2013 Amount:US $XX.XX"

Pushed out one more month!!!

Oh well!

New Schedule for Remaining Payments

New Date:5/5/2013 Amount:US $XX.XX"

Pushed out one more month!!!

OMG, that could mean that we will have 3 LOTR pieces due to ship in May. :slap

Twilight Witch-king Maquette, Dark Rider of Mordor PF and Frodo & Sam Maquette.

May is going to be some month...if all goes to plan.

OMG, that could mean that we will have 3 LOTR pieces due to ship in May. :slap

Twilight Witch-king Maquette, Dark Rider of Mordor PF and Frodo & Sam Maquette.

May is going to be some month...if all goes to plan.

I think the DRoM will be pushed out at least 2 mths if not more, if I were a betting man....

As much as I want this, I can live with the delays. I just hope that they aren't experiencing issues with the packaging not being able to protect all the blowing robes etc...

All I know is that I have never seen so much confusion over one piece.:lol Just two days ago I get the e-mail to make sure that I have the funds ready for my last flex-payment on 4/5 and a day later I get another delay notice.:dunno

Last edited:
Back